7

( Dipper's POV )

Was it really that easy to offend Bill? I only told him to shut up, and, I mean he's a one million year old demon, how could he take offense from "shut up"? "Hey Bill, I hope you're hearing this, it's getting kinda lonely in here." I thought to him. Still silent. I waited and tried again, and after about the third time of trying this I finally got a reply. It sounded like.. a groan? Can Bill get sick? "Bill, are you okay?" I thought-asked him. I silently hoped he didn't take it the wrong way. After a couple minutes of silence again, he responded with another groan. Now I was getting pretty annoyed. "Bill, come on already. This is getting really annoying. Just talk to me." This time, he responded almost instantly. "Dipper, I'm fine. Okay? I just don't feel like talking." I wondered why he had called me Dipper rather than his personal nickname for me, "Pine-Tree". This was unusual. "You sure you're okay?" I asked him. I wondered why I was even asking, as the dream demon had tried to kill me multiple times, and heck, he was possessing my body against my will right now! I made a mental note never to try to make Bill feel better when he was sad again. I head a slight moan, and briefly wondered if it was Bill or someone in the real world, when my wondering was cut off by what seemed to be a wave of black spreading over my eyes.