12

Bill's POV

What I was doing? Kissing Dipper. Why? I did not know. This thought vaguely occurred to me after I'd been kissing him for a few seconds. I pushed it out of my mind. Dipper was staring into my eyes, and I couldn't tell if it was fear or excitement in his eyes, maybe some of both. I closed mine and willed myself to disappear. Invisibly, I watched him stumble back from me. "Bill..? What was that.. and where did you go?" He asked, concern creeping into his voice. He hesitantly reached out, and hit me right on the chest. I kind of squealed, and pulled back. "Come on Bill, why do you always have to turn invisible? It's not fairrr..." Dipper sighed. He reached out again, this time spot-on slapping me in the face. I flickered into sight for a second, felt my cheeks, and dissapeared again. My cheeks felt feverish and warm, so I assumed I was blushing. I'm really embarrassed. I told myself firmly. I dissapeared, and reappeared inside the spare room in the Mystery shack, and groaned as I layed down on the sofa. I heard Dipper shouting, annoyance in his voice, but no anger. I'd be mad at me if I'd done that to me. (A/N: actually what) I decided to bring him back here quick, as I wanted to talk to him. I closed my eyes and focused on lifting him up and bringing him closer to me. My powers were harder to work and somewhat unpredictable in a human body. That was when I made my mistake. I let my mind wander. I remembered my home dimension, and how my family and friends had exiled me to gravity falls. In this eighth of a second, I dropped Dipper, allowing him to plummet to the ground, face-first, from 30 feet in the air. I dissapeared and reappeared right where I thought he would hit the ground, but I was too nervous and I overshot by a few inches. I watched helplessly as Dipper hit the ground.