Chapter 9

Casey was bored. It had been almost four days since she was kidnapped and three of those days she was told to stay in bed and rest .Despite telling them numerous times that she was fine they just wouldn't listern. So here she was now stareing at the ceiling hoping that something interesting would happen soon or that they would finally let her get out of this dam bed. She was fed up of sitting around doing nothing.

After another hour of lying in the uncomfortable bed Casey had enough throwing the blanket off of her body she climbed out the bed and stormed down the stairs.

Evan could tell that his men were worried it had been almost four days and yet Frank hadn't made a move against them. So everyone was on red alert.
David had medical supplies on hand while everyone else had there weapons at hand waiting for the attack to come.
"I'm bored." Casey sighed ,coming up behind Evan making him jump. Evan turned around and growled at her presence.
"Your meant to be in bed recovering."

"I'm going to go crazy in that room with nothing to do. I run a business that keeps me occupied during the day and considering you decided to drag me into this mess. Then I decided its your hob to keep me occupied." Casey explained.
"I don't have time for this go occupie yourself. I'm busy." Evan sighed.
"Yes, I can see how staring out of a window all day can be quite entertaining. " Casey huffed, causing ssome of the men around the laugh.

Evan was speechless he had never met such a infuriating woman before.The women he knew we're always obedient or scaired of him but oh no not this woman. Who knew that a woman who usually spent most her day with her head in a book could drive him so crazy.

"So what is there to do around here? " she asked Evan.
"I don't know Casey, just go find something." he sighed as she stormed off.
"She sure is a handful."Jake chuckled, entering the room as Casey stormed past him.
"You got that right. Who knew a woman could be that annoying." Evan growled ,running a hand through his hair before returning to keeping an eye on the streets.

Casey made her was though the building looking into the rooms as she passed. As expected most of them were bedrooms or offices, she had even found a bar and gym but yet nothing to keep her occupied considering she hardly drank and she was about as athletic as a tree. Coming up to the last room on this level she opened the door to find a indoor gun range. Seeing it empty she headed inside curiously as she had only seen one on t.v ans wanting a better look. The room was long and huge. Sections stood ready to be used and the targets were already in place.But what she failed to see was the guy Evan had sent after her coming towards her.