chapter5

Casey stayed quiet as Josh raced away. "What's going to happen to me? "she asked quietly breaking the silence that surrounded the car.

"Frank knows what you look like now if we let you go then he'll find and kill you your safest bet is to stay with

us."Evan explained not looking at her.Josh pressed his foot down making the car go faster as headlight re-appered in the rear view mirror.

A loud crack cause Casey to scream as the back window shattered.

"Get down now."Evan ordered, as he leaned over pushing Casey so she lay flat across the back seat."Just keep down and cover your head."he ordered softly trying to calm her down. Casey nodded as Evan sat back into his seat pulling out his own gun and shooting back at them. Casey was frightened she had never been in a situation like this.To be honest she read loads of stories like this but they were just stories she wasn't going to wake up thinking it was a dream or find a hidden power that she had because this wasn't a story this was real life of course right now she wasn't sure if it was her life.

"Try shooting out the tyers." she shouted when yet again another bullet was shot in there direction.

"Hmm... Good idea." Josh muttered wondering why he hadn't thought of it. Evan shrugged his shoulders and directed the gun shots towards the tyers after all he was willing to try anything.

A few shots later the cars tyre blew up and the car swerved madly cutting off the way for the other cars.

"Now step on it ." Evan ordered "Head towards home. " he muttered.

"How do I know I can trust you to keep me alive?" Casey asked worridly, after all they were the reason she was in this mess to begin with.

"You don't have another choice. " Josh muttered, pulling up to a warehouse. People stood around outside when they saw the look on Evans face they immediately started to prepare for an attack. They jumped out of the car, well Evan and Josh did as Casey was still tied up.

"You can get out you know we won't hurt you." Josh spoke softly holding the door open.

"I'm...I'm still tied up." Casey mumbled a slight blush covering her cheeks.

"oh yeah." Evan chuckled and quickly cut the bindings.

Casey sighed happily massaging the sore skin around her wrists as she climbed out of the car and to Josh's side. Taking her by the arm Josh lead her inside revealing more people.

"Listern up Frank has declared an attack on us so I need everyone to keep a eye out."Evan ordered.

"Who's the chick? " another guy asked.

"Oh she's....... What's your name? " Josh asked, making Evan chuckle.

"Oh I'm Casey. "she explained shyly,looking at her feet she had never. really been a people person.

"Well let's just say Casey here got dragged into this against her will and now we have to protect her." Evan explained before ordering Josh to take her to a room so she could get some rest.

"Your going to be safe here. Evans a good guy and we will protect you. I'm sorry you have to go through this.