Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Callie's POV

As soon as I saw Brandon outside I couldn't believe it. I was so surprised. As I slowly walked out I checked to make sure the other girls weren't watching. The second I was out the front door I sprinted toward Brandon, about to cry.

Brandon's POV

I stood outside Callie's group home debating whether I should knock on the door. I knew she lost her privileges but I needed to see her. Just as I was about to leave I saw Callie running for me as fast as she could. I was so happy to see her. She jumped in to my arms giving me a loving hug. I was still was shocked that I was hugging Callie.

I glanced over her shoulder and noticed several people staring at us from the porch. They must of been the other girls in her group home. After a minute we stopped hugging and Callie saw the group home girls looking at us.

Callie's POV

I had almost forgotten about the group home until I saw Rita. She was coming toward us and looked a little confused. When she reached us she was quiet.

Then she said "Callie, who is this?"

"Um, um... this is Brandon, my uh foster brother.

"Ok, Callie bring Brandon inside while I call Brandon's moms."

I lead Brandon into the house trying to avoid stares from the girls. When we got in the house everyone sat down in the living room and stared at us. They were probably wondering if they should ask any questions. When Rita finished her phone call she walked into the living room and started to talk.

"Well, to start, can I talk to just Callie and Brandon please?"

Everyone left the room giving me worried looks. When all the girls were up stairs Rita started again.

"Lena and Stef are coming to get Brandon in twenty minutes. So, until then let's talk. Callie you start."

I didn't want to talk about it but I don't think I had an option. After a few seconds I began to tell Rita what happened.

"I was standing in my bedroom looking out the window when I saw Brandon standing across the street. I couldn't help myself so I ran out. Then you came out and that is pretty much it."

"Thank you Callie. Brandon, can you tell me any more, like how you got here?"

Brandon's POV

At that moment I knew I was in a lot of trouble. It was worth it though because I did get to see Callie. I started talking because I definitely did not want to be in more trouble.

"I over heard my moms talking about this group home so I looked it up. I found the address and used my mom's car to come over here. I wasn't sure if Callie was home so I stood outside. Then she came out and you know what happens from there."

Just then I heard a knock on the door. Rita stood up and answered it. Moms were standing there with a very mad look. They came in and walked right over to Callie and I.