Chapter 7

Jude's POV

I could not believe Callie and Brandon. I had just woken up and that was all I could think about. I reluctantly got dressed and headed down stairs. Brandon must have already left for school so he could practice piano. Good. I sat down next to Jesus. His head phones were in so he kind of ignored me. I felt like no one was listening to anything I had to say lately. Then Lena turned around and noticed I was sitting at the table.

"Good morning sleepy head. Guess what?"

"What?"

"Connor is coming over tonight. He can stay the night if you want."

"Yeah I guess."

"Bud whats wrong? You have been acting all weird lately."

"Nothing. I just... I just..." I didn't want to tell Lena that Callie had come over but I was really upset. I just went for my gut feeling.

Brandon's POV

I left early with Mariana so I could practice piano and I didn't want to sit in the car with Jude again. Mariana had also noticed that Jude had been acting weird. He wasn't really talking to anyone. He was also in a depressed mood. I just wish that it could go back to the way it used to be. Callie and I happy, Jude happy, everyone calm and not all freaked. Thst would nver happen now that mom and Lena knew I had something for Callie. At school everone seemed to be staring at me. I guess people had got word that I had some "relationship with my foster sister". I hated people who just judged books by their cover. Maybe I could find a way to get Callie to come to Anchor Beach again. Then I would be able to contact Callie without everyone freaking out on me.

Callie's POV

In the morning everything went smoothly. Word didn't get out about my little trip to see Jude. I remembered that I got to see the family again tomorrow. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see moms and the twins. They didn't love me anymore. They should of just gave up with me and adopted Jude. I wasn't worth anything to them and I had caused too much trouble. I was walking toward the bathroom when I bumped into Daphne.

"Oh, sorry." She said

"Watch it."

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't want to get in any fights I just want to get out of here."

I calmed down a little and listened. "Yes. Sorry sometimes I get a litte carried away." I said this as I relaxed. Daphne looked really upset almost as if she was going to cry.

"Oh okay what did I do?" She lifted her head and spoke

"I'm sorry. I need to get out of here my family is waiting."

I was a little surprised to see the defensive girl I knew like this. She also doesn't seem like one to be longing for a family. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and walked into the bathroom.