Chapter 3

Lena's POV

I did not know what to say as Brandon kissed Callie in front of us. When he stopped, everyone just stared at him in awe. Then Steph grabbed Brandon and yanked him out the door before he could do anything else stupid. I quickly apologized to Rita and ran after Stef.

Callie's POV

I could not comprehend what Brandon had just done. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh. I turned around and saw all the girls in as much shock as I was. Rita told me to go upstairs, so I slowly climbed the steps pushing past the group of girls. When I reached my room I fell on the bed and cried. What had I done?

Stef's POV

"Callie is such a good kid but she can get in so much trouble." I thought to my self. The car ride was silent all the way home. When we got out of the car Lena sighed and we all walked up to the door. Inside, Jude was sitting at the table with Mariana. The second Brandon walked in Jude got up and ran at him. It almost looked like he was going to hit Brandon but he restrained himself. then our house turned into a mad house.

Jude's POV

As I saw Brandon walk in I wanted to hit him. Instead I decided to yell at him. "You ruined everything this is all your fault why did you get to see Callie before I did?" Brandon was such a jerk. before I could do any more yelling Lena interrupted. "Jude! Jude! Calm down!" I kept yelling. Then Stef had to stop me from tackling Brandon. As Steph grabbed me I couldn't help but burst into tears and fall to the ground. Then all I could hear was Lena telling Brandon to go upstairs.