Chapter 6

One year after King Ben's coronation.

Location: Auradon

Audrey's P.O.V

    Can't Ben ever learn?! He made the worst mistake ever inviting Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos over here! They destroyed everything! Plus, Mal stole my soon-to-be-husband! Ben's cute, but that doesn't matter; what matters was that the Auradon government let the USA have a queen two years after the coronation. Which means that Ben and I were getting married next year! And that meant that I would be the new queen!

    But, no! These spoiled villains had to come along! Why?! Anyhow, I have a feeling that the new villains are way more evilly-spoiled. I just know it.

    As I walked outside, I saw the limo pull up. Great, just great. I had forgotten that today was the day. I crossed my hands across my chest and walked further towards the limo. I glared at the windows. How was this even happening? The gang thought that I was no longer my bratty self, but honestly, I haven't changed. Not one bit.

    Evie is another story. She still thinks I'm rotten! How dare she?

    But, eh, who cares what she thinks anyway?

    So... back to the story. As I was saying, I glared at the limo. The door opened and almost knocking me backwards.