Chapter 15

Lonnie gave me a weird look after checking out the book. She must be confused as to why I precisely picked this book. I turned to the left at a hallway intersection, heading towards the west staircase.

     I quickly found my dorm and took out my keys. I stepped inside to the unexpected aroma of violets. Gabby was sitting crisscrossed on her bed, tapping her pencil against her math book.

     "Hey, what's up with the violety smell?" I shut the door.

     "Violety is not a word, Gia." She rolled her eyes.

     "I'm aware." I shot back.

     Gabby turned around and pointed at the open window. Our dorm over looked a field of bright blue violets, growing right next to some rose bushes.

     I pulled down the window and shut close the curtains.

     "Hey! I need fresh air, ya know." She exclaimed.

     "Well at least I'm not a nerdy brainiac." I spat.

     "Well at least I don't actually believe I'm going to marry a member of Charming Direction one day! They are way out of your league!"

     "Well—"

     "Uh uh uh, don't fight it. Don't think I don't know about your little treasure chest under your bed. Oh, I'm going to be the future Mrs—"

     "GABBY STOP!" I cut of her mocking.

     "You are so dang annoying! This is why nobody likes you. You're just a bossy little smart alec!" I sighed. That was the last straw.

     "Wow, shots fired." We both turned to see Mal and Evie standing in the doorway.

~One Week Later~

     I'm getting used to Auradon. But Gabby and I haven't spoken since our little fight. Somehow, she switched dorms and moved out while I wasn't there. Word's gone around that she's Rachel's new best friend. Whatever happened to her old one.

     According to Mal, Rachel is apparently so posh that she's had a private tutor and managed to skip a grade to my grade. Gabby was just born with it.

     So, my sister and my enemy are best friends. How bizarre is that?

     I've actually started reading that book I got from the library. It seems like everything here has to start with an introduction about the history of Auradon. Seriously, it's all basically imprinted to my brain! It was 11:30ish when I decided to shut down for the night.

Hopefully everything turns out okay.

I woke up this morning to mumbling being heard in the hallway. As the people conversing stepped closer, the words became clearer.

"Me? I didn't do anything! What the heck are you talking about? It was all her fault! But, as always the blame gets set on me! How unfortunate!" Gabby.

You could tell from all the way around the world. Yelling, low temper. Not hard to identify.

"I know it was not polite, both your manners are to have quite the fix, but you ought to apologize to your dear sister. You mustn't live like this any longer. Once siblings lose their dear connection, everything's a downfall from that point." The form of speech was elegant. And you could tell there was an accent. British!

"No. I have to go now." Gabby's voice was steady, with a hint of annoyance. The conversation in the hallway must've been pretty awkward.

With that said, the sound of footsteps quickly disappeared.

"What a clumsy little girl! She doesn't understand! If only everyone knew who I was. Why doesn't anyone read that book anymore? Learning about destinies is important!"

Hello babes! I'm sorry for the short chapter! But I've recently had tons of assignments to catch up on! ☹️ What a pain! Today though, I've been just crying all day. No, nothing to worry about. But if you didn't know, Niall's released his new single! I have mixed feelings. 😍😄😭😦🚨 I'm SO proud of him though! Physically, I'm fine, emotionally, I'm bruised. Hopefully I can write this weekend. It's homecoming tomorrow so all the teachers should know by now to not give assignments because, ya know. See you guys soon! Lotsa love!

-killedby1Dfeels

Follow me!
Twitter- @onpurposenjh
& @1d_lxyouts
Instagram- @rowbrinaftlam
Snapchat- audreyofficial1