Chapter 3

1 year after king Ben's coronation.

Location: Auradon.

Mal's P.O.V

   I sighed.

   "Ladies!" Jay paused his video game.

   "Keep it down, I'm on level eleven and I'm about to enter the dungeon of doom." he un-paused his game. Evie rolled her eyes.

   "So Mal, what do you say?" she questioned as Carlos burst through the door. He looked at his watch.

   "Are you finally asking Jane out?" Jay turned around.

   "Yeah, I asked her to come over so I can pop up the question." Carlos responded.

   "Mal, answer me. Don't act like you forgot." Evie said. I once again sighed. What am I going to tell her? Yes or no? I have to make my decision. I have to listen to my heart.

   "Evie. I guess if you can convince Ben then I guess it'll be alright. He always did say to listen to your heart." I finally spoke.

   "We. We will convince Ben." Evie smiled.

   "News! News! News!" I heard Jane fangirling in the hallway.

   "OMG! Guys, guess what just happened!" she jumped up and down with happiness while squealing.

   "I don't know, what happened?!" Evie fangirled along with her. I could obviously tell that she didn't know what was happening.

   "Chad Charming just asked me out!!!!!" Jane squealed. Evie no longer had intresr in Chad, now that she has been dating Doug for almost a year.

   "What did you reply?" Carlos spoke up. Jay smirked as Carlos' face saddened at Jane's answer.

   "I said yes." she smiled

   "Wow, I'm so happy for you!" I said.

   "Thanks, Mal! We have our first date tonight so I have to go get ready." she said while exiting, not even remembering why she came here in the first place. She came so Carlos could ask her the question. he waited to long. Jane's profile page no longer said 'single'.

   Evie tugged on my arm. "Come on Mal! Let's convince Ben."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "OMG! BEN, THANK YOU SO MUCH." Evie replied. I can't believe it! Ben had said yes.

   "Well it doesn't hurt to invite an extra friend right?" Ben smiled.

   "By the way, may I know the name of the person we need to contact?" Ben asked. Evie looked through her purse and took out a piece of paper. She handed the paper to Ben. He looked at the back of the paper closely.

   "Gia...Gia Gothel." he murmured. "We'll be sure to contact with her parent or guardian." Ben continued.

   "Thanks again Ben! I appreciate it so much." Evie looked like the happiest person in the United States of Auradon, I swear.

   "Come on, Mal; let's go!" she said and sprinted of. Ben smiled. I smiled back.

   "Bye Benny Boo!" I winked. He laughed. "Bye Mal, see ya later, alligator!" I giggled. Ben can almost always make you laugh, I swear. Wait scratch that, not almost always, what I mean to say was: Ben can always make you laugh. Best boyfriend EVER!

Wait a sec, I'm forgetting something... Evie! She must already be at our dorm! I ran of to catch her, worrying about Carlos; his heart must be shattered. Besides that, he's in the same room as Jay. When you're feeling down, all Jay does is snicker. I can imagine this scene happening right now. I better get home quick!