chapter 56

Anna's POV

I was Pregnant.

I smiled and wispered to myself "I'm pregnant"

I got back into my very happy mood.

"Got your food baby girl" Taylor said walking in with my food.

"Thank you babe" I said smileing."I think I should tell you something"

"Of course, what is it" he replied

I took in a deep breath

In my mind I was saying

"Inhale , exhale, inhale, exhale"

"I don't know how your going to take this..." I said

"It can't be anything to bad" he smiled

"I don't know how to say this, so I just will." I took a second to think "I'm pregnant"

His eyes opened wide, and for a second I thought he was upset, then he smiled a tiny smile.

"Were gonna have a baby. Were gonna have a baby!" and he repeated it once more each time with a bigger smile.

" I know" I said gigleing a bit and smiling a lot.

*
*

By 8pm the next day we landed in la to pick up Hunter, then we have a flight to Florida .

When we got out of the plane Carter Anne Humter, were waiting for us.

"Mommy!" Hunter squealed hugging me

"Hi baby girl" I said hugging her back."I've missed you lots" I added

"I've missed you too mommy" she said.

Then she let go and hugged Taylor.

I walked up to Carter

He cleared His throught

"Thanks for watching Hunter" I said

"No problem, I don't see her to much so this was fun" I said.

"Good" I said"how was she"

"she was fine, other than the few breakdowns she had when she didn't get what she wanted"

i laughed "So um... Taylor and I are moving to NewYork tomorrow"

"What! Really?" he said looking surprised 

"yes, i was wondering if you wanted to move soon, like too new york" i said 

"Yeah totally, i'd get to be closer to Hunter" said Carter . "are you moving in city?"

"No, were moving right outside the city though" I replied

"Um, text me when you leave tomorrow. I'll probably be down 2 or 3 weeks"

"Mommy can we leave?" asked Hunter.

After that we left and the house was already packed.

We paied some people to pack our clothes but we're just going to but New furniture when we get there .

*next day*

We just arrived at the house and it was absolutely beautiful.

The house was in a gated community, it had a pool, the floors were a dark wood, the kitchen had white granet counter tops and a big island, the dining room was big enough for our family.

Hunters room was light gray and laveder, her bed spread was white with a grey furry blanket, grey and lavender pillows, and a couple matching grow pillows. (she had a double bed)

There were two other bed rooms but we kept them empty at least until we figure out what the baby is.

There was was three bathrooms

One in my room

One by the hall way by the kids rooms

And one by the living room and kitchen

Lastly There was a gym room and that's the house.

We went out and bought furniture.

We bought a white sectional, a glass coffee table, fake roses, light blue throw pillows, light blue throw blaket, flat screen tv, white and gray rug, and we got someone to switch the over head light to a chandelier, also for lighting we got two white lamps and placed as on the class rude tables. That's the living room.

We got a king bed for Taylor and I's room, for the bed we got a wood and frame the wood marched the wood flooring, the same kind of wood for the side tables, two dark grey lamps, white bed covers, around eight pillows, and a flat screen tv.

For our master bathroom we didn't get much other than towels.

Our bathroom had a  glass door for the shower, the shower was pretty big, there were two steps up the a bath, across the bath was the two sinks, above the sinks was a big mirror and beside that was the toilet.

That was pretty much what we bought for the house other than food and a few access pictures.

*next day*

When I woke up I want to the kichen and made breakfast containing, strawberry pancakes, Turkey bacon, and I set out some almond milk.

I went up stairs to Hunters room and woke her up after that I woke up Taylor

We all met in the kitchen and our breakfast at the island

"So Hunter do you like the house?" I asked

"Yes, yes, yes, I looove it so very much" she cheered

I texted Carter later that day

Hey, we got to NY yesterday morning and we had someone set up the house before we got here.  There's a guest bedroom if you'd like to stay here until you get a house.

He texted back around an hour later

Yeah totally, see you tonight.  Taylor, knows right?

Yes he know, he okay with it. I texted back

Cool, see you tonight or in the morning.

AN

Hey sorry it's been soo long! I feel like I say that every chapter smh. Any who would you guys like a small capter every weekend or big chapter every mouth ? Please tell me! Minority wins :-)

Kisses

From Libbie in space

To my lovebugs in earth