Chapter 49

A/N I'm back bitch's!!!! And Yes I met MY HUSBAND!! MINE! He was so nice and FYI he is like 20× hotter person and I don't know how that's possible but god did that! Thank you god & Taylor's parents for making the hottest, cutest, nicest, funniest, and craziest thing ever!! Aka my forever husband.

Anna's Pov

By the next hour the guys had passed out on the couch, I just couldn't get Carter out of my head. We'd been to together for five years. And honestly I was shocked that Taylor liked me because he is one of the best people you'd ever meet, and I'm kinda glad I when out with Carter because if I hadn't gave him my number when I was a total blown out fangirl I would have probably never talked to Taylor again or had my sweet little Jenna.

It was 8am when I passed out and slept till 2:30

I yawned looking at Taylor and Dillon who where playingXbox

"Morning" Taylor laughed 

"shit i'm late" I said grabbing Taylor's keys.

"woah woah, be careful with my baby, don't hurt her."

"I'll be safe, trust me." I laughed walking out.

I got to Carter's about an hour late.

"hey sorry i was late..." i paused, he was standing with a girl

"Oh sorry, Anna, Jessie.  Jessie, Anna."   He greeted 

'Jessie had long dark brown hair, tall, skinny, curvy, and a perfect smile'

"um hi" I said. She honestly made me insecure.  The way that she had skinny thighs and how pretty she fit into the sun dress she was wearing.  Then there was me fat, and i was wearing boy clothes. I was the ex she was better then me in all ways.

"Hi" she said with a happy, bubbly voice.

"Wheres Jenna?" i waked looking around 

"I put her to nap a while ago" Jessie said 

"oh, okay." I sighed 

"i just made a salad, want some?" Jessie asked

I put one of my hands over my stomach "No thanks" 

"Okay,  no problem"

I could see why Carter liked her she was very nice and pretty.

I brought Jessie into another room. Even though i was boiling with jealousy i said " Your a very pretty and nice girl,  i don't want you to be hurt like i was"

she interrupted me "what?'

" He cheated on me and you obviously deserve alot more than that,  but if you don't want to brake it off i totaly understand, Carter is amazing and if any one would be Jenna's step mom your perfect, and i know that was very soon to say but you just seem so nice" i said with tears in my eyes about to spill out.

"Thank you." she said hugging me " I wish the best for you" she said " I saw your picture with a pretty cute guy on insta"