chapter 58

8 years later. 

As you could have a guessed Taylor and I have made up, it took over a month for me to be able to even look at him and over 3 to forgive him and it was good that i forgave him because i had Alyssa Jade Caniff a little less than a month later. 

We now live in a suburban area of Indiana, woods behind the house and a small lake. A small town with a population of 1,206 people total, mostly parents and kids, not many elders.

Hunter is now a little 13 year old girl with long brown hair, and the prettiest blue/brown eyes, in seventh grade and the smartest girl in her class.

Alyssa is my little 8 year old, light brown hair, blue eyes, third grade and the most cheerful, outgoing little girl ever.

Drew, 5 years of hyper little boy, enjoys trucks and baseball and is in per-K, brown hair, hazel eyes.

And just 13 months ago, Jason, baby hair, brown of course, also my little lady killer.

For me, i'm 29, i get judged for being  young and having four kids, i get comments like

"Oh honey, you wasted your youth"

"FOUR KIDS!!!! BUT YOU 29"

"What a waste of your life" 

"I bet you don't even have a education" 

but those don't bother me because i love my family and wouldn't trade the world for them.

---

"HUNTER!" Alyssa screamed through out the house "PLEASE DO MY HAIR"

i walked in to hunters room

"Honey, can you do Alyssa's hair please" i asked.

"yeah, i will, i just need to study a little longer for my math final" She said, practically digging her eyes into both her text book and study guide 

"I swear that Mr. Charlie over works you kids" i said "just do Aly's hair, also make time for breakfast"

"yes, mom" She said.  Than i left her room.

I walked into the kitchen, giving Taylor, a kiss.

"Yuck" Drew said, making fake puke noises.

We both laughed 

"FIVE MINUTES GIRL" i shouted up stairs.

both the girls then rushed down the stairs.

"Here is your breakfast, made by you fantastically good looking dad" 

Aly and Hunter looked at each other than giggled.

"Hunter, eat and stop staring at your phone"

"Mom, please, you don't understand, i'm pretty sure Tyler likes me back, that's what his friends keep telling me.  I have to stay updated" She argued 

"Ah, Tyler, the boy you have liked all year?" i asked, already knowing the answer because he's all she ever talks about after school.

we all ate then i took the kids to school and Taylor went to work as a music studio, all i know is that he's meeting some young boy who is very well known to my kids and there friends.