chapter 2

Anna's pov

I had just printed every thing off but i baught 3 tickets on accident, i guess i can ask Kaylee to come with us.

So I called her.

"I got an extra ticket to macon, wanna come?" I asked

"Um duh bitch" she said

"Its in to days. We are gonn stay at the place for bit to"

"This is gonna be fun, I'll start packing tomorrow" I could feel her happiness through the phone.

I then hung up.

"Lili, is going to magcon with us" I said

She cheered "yay fun"

"Now leave me alone for I'm going to thi bed and I shall sleep there" 

*

I woke up to lili "the way"

"Oh my Lord if you don't shut up in going to strangle you with your own hair"

"I GOT A BAD BOY JUST ADMIT IT. AYEE" she started to screem the lyrics

I groaned and got in the shower

After my nice hot shower I got dressed. I put on a bat man crop top, distressed Jean shorts, and van the were white with black soles.  

Lilli was making bacon.

"Yass bacon" I cheered, the awed at how good lilli looked "gurl you look fine as fuck"

 "thank you ma'am" Lilli said

 "were cute" i said

  After that we got packed, got ready for the day, picked up Kaylee, and drove to the hotel that way were early.

**

 Oh my god. i'm about to talk to Nash,

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" He asked.

" HI i'm Anna!"

 "well Anna let's take picture "

 "We should do that"

After We took the pictures, I looked around at the other guys and Carter looked at me and smiled.

I looked behind me to see if he looked at someone else and there was but I'm gonna make myself believe he was looking at me.  Then he got yelled at for not going fast enough by security.

An-

Hope you enjoined this even though it's short.