chapter 55

Anna's pov

"Good morning, wife" Taylor said.

"Morning, husband" I said, turning around to see Taylor's beautiful face

"How did you sleep?" he asked

"My slumber was peaceful." I smiled, then kissed him.

"I love you" he said, the went to shower.

I put on my white, neon yellow, and mat black triangl bikini.

"Tay, I'm going to beach" I told him.

Then he got out of the shower "wait for me, babe."

I waited for him to pout his swim trucks on and we walked out to the beach place right outside of the house.

The house we were staying in was on an private island, so we were surrounded by water.

I turned on the radio that had surround sound speakers outside.

"Say Hi to snapchat, babe" Taylor said smiling

"Hey" I said, the kissed him on the cheek.

I opened my snapchat, went under water and took a video of Taylor and I swimming.

We eventually stopped swimming and just sat in the sand, looking at the water, listening to music, and talking.

"There's something in this liquor, the airs getting thicker" we sang and danced to the song liquor by Chris Brown.

I kissed him as we danced the 0-100 came on and we started getting lit.

"Fuck being on some chill shit! We go 0 to 100 Nigga real quick." we laughed as we danced

*

"Hey babe, get ready were going out to eat and I'm gonna do some real romantic shit for you tonight" he said, laughing.

I squeezed into my black skintight. Strapless mini dress, paired it with my lavender almond toe pumps.

For jewellery I wore my diamond earings that matched My wedding ring, a crystal necklace, and a couple bracelets that looked good with everything else.

Before I put all that on I straighted my hair that went down to my waist, did my makeup, light black glitter eyeshadow, nude lipstick, winged eyeliner, contour, and arched eyebrows. So after I got all dressed up you know my phone was filled with hella selfies.

Taylor had on a black suit on with a maroon under shirt and black tie.

"Damn bitch you fucking fire right now, babe" I said to Taylor.

"I know, I know, I'm hot as fuck" he said, fixing his suit collar.

We had someone pick us up on a boat and went into the city.

We went to some fancy place then went to a live play thing that I thought would be boring but ended up being really entertaining.

After that we went back to the house and I facetimed, Hunter.

"Hey baby girl"

"Hi mommy" she said "where is daddy?" she asked

"With you honey" I said, kinda confessed.

"Noo not that daddy, my other daddy, the one that is always with you and us super funny "

I smiled that she called Taylor daddy " Taylor, someone wants to see you"

"Hi, Hunter, how was your day" he asked her

"I'm good, today in daycare Ms.Morgan, showed me how to do a cartwheel"

"Is Ms.Morgan, Mr.Jake's, daughter?" I asked

"Yeah, she 18, she is on a cheer team and a dance team," she told me "Mommy, can I be on a dance team?"

"Yes, that would be awesome, I'll sign you up when I get home" I said

"Dad, says its time for me to,go,because were going to uncle Jack's"

"Okay bye baby girl" I said and it ended.

"Speaking of baby girl" Taylor said, winking.

"Don't flirt with me, I'm married" I said

"Whatever you do, don't tell my wife about this" he said

"What's her name?" I asked

"Her name is Anna, she pretty cool and I love her a more than anything" he smiled.

"I think she loves you more" I said, walking up to him and kissing him.

I walked in the bathroom and took my dress off along with my shoes and jewellery.

"Now that you got that dress off" he bit his lip.

I walked up to the bed and put my legs around him, sitting on his lap.

I ran my hands through his hair, kissing him.

He unbuckled my bra, then rolled over me, hovering over me, taking his boxers of then kissed me.

We ended up fucking, duh it's our honeymoon what else would we do.

Then we did it again an hour later then one last time before bed.

It was a pretty fucking good time, very well enjoyed. Obviously.

"Damn your hot" Taylor said after

"But your way fucking hotter" I winked.

We cuddled watching tv, until we fell asleep.

The next morning I showered and got ready for breakfast.

We skinnydipped in the pool and chilled for the day... It was simple and we did some more things till I got sick out no where.

"Are you okay?" Taylor said holding back my hair above the toilet.

Totally not cute.

"Im fine " I said, throwing up a bit more.

Taylor went to make me food and I sat thinking of what could,have got me sick.

The I ran to the cabinets in the bathroom and grabbed a pregnant test.

How could this have happend if in even pregnant,

I peed then looked at it.

AN.

Sorry this is so late, I'm trying to,catch up again on updating. I'll update asap after this. Muah love you.