chapter 57

*7 months later*

"I knew this would have happened! God I'm so stupid" Taylor screamed

"At least I didn't fuck him!" I shouted

"I was upset that you kissed that fucking Asian piece of rice so yeah I did fuck some other girl"

"Were about to have a baby and your out getting god knows what kind of STDS from who knows" I said, I was crying because I was so upset.

"I don't think your sister has an std " he said and walked into the kitchen.

And all the sad tears turned into angry tears.

I felt so betrayed. Yes, I know what I did was wrong but my fucking sister.

I called her "hey" lili answered happily

"How was your flight home" I asked

"It was good" she said. "Almost home now"

"To bad" I sighed

"What" she's asked, sounding confused

"Oh nothing, betraying whore" I said

Silence.

"It never want to hear from you again, got it slut" I said

"Anna, stop being such a child, let me explain"

"What is there to explain? Just that you fucked MY husband, you know I just realized you've always wanted what I had." I said

"I know it was wrong bu-"

Of course I cut that slut off "listen, karma is a bitch."

"Anna"

"Don't even think of EVER coming near my family again" I said hanging up the phone.

I walked pass taylor to get my car keys from the garage to go to work.

"Until we figure thing out, this baby has my last name and your name will not be on the birth certificate, you will never see me, hunter, or this little girl in your life and as of right now you were a one night stand and I don't know who the father is."

He tried to talk but I didn't let him

I calmy said "figure it out" and walked out.

I went to work for the day and I had to always take breaks to cry but at the end of the day I show no emotions to any one but hunter.

When I pulled into the drive way after work Taylor's car hadn't moved

I also got Hunter from day care after work.

"Honey go up stairs and pack clothes in a bag" I said

She obeyed.

I walked to mine and Taylor's room and packed a few things that I need.

I could hear taylor crying in our bathroom but all this point I gave no fucks.

"I'm sorry" he wispered in pain "I love you"

"I'll be staying some where until you have something better to say to me that's not I love you or sorry" I said. Placing my wedding ring in his hand.

I got hunter and we made our way to the city (where Carter lives)

I knocked on his door

"Hello" Carter said, opening the door.

"Can we stay here for a few days" I asked

"That's not a good Idea" he said

"Taylor texted you didn't he" I sighed

"No, I just don't think we should be around each other, we always end up hurting someone when we're around each other. And because of our kiss I almost lost the girl I love" he said.

He shut the door before I cloud say anything.

I put hunter back into her car seat and I hoped in the divers side obviously

This might sound weird but it hurt so much hearing him say he loves someone that's not me.

I say in my car feeling emotionless

I felt nothing, for once in my life I wasn't smiling but I wasn't crying and I wasn't sad, nor happy, I was empty.

I just drove to a nice hotel a few miles from time square.

"Mommy are you okay," Hunter aked

"I'm fine" I said.

I checked us in and we went to our room.

"Got get into some pajamas" I told hunter when we walked in the room.

She soon fell asleep a couple feet away from me considering it was a king size bed.

I was thinking of nothing and my mind was blank yet I could get to sleep.

-

I had only got three hours of sleep but I woke up for work early this morning

When I woke up I wasn't feeling as emotionless/heartless but I was a little moopy

I put hunter in a white tee shirt, cute little baby jeans, and cute brown riding boots.

I put her hair in a braided bun and then i left to take her to school / daycare.

"See you soon baby, I love you" I hugged hunter then left.

"Hi, yes this is Dr.Caniff, I can't come in today I'm very sick" I said, you may take this as lying but to me I was emotionally sick.

They agreed to let me have the day off

Today I wanted to put myself first and have a me day.

What I did first was buy a bath bomb and a face mask and a hair mask at lush.

I went back to the hotel and I put the very nice tube on, filling it with hit water.

The bath had white and gray marbles and it was beautiful

I turned the Jets on, put my hair and face masks on, put the bath bomb in, turned on some music from my phone and sat in the tube.

After an hour I got dressed in all white nike roshes, black leggings VS pink leggings , white shirt, and maroon pull over that said PINK in black and white letters on the slaves.

After that I went to a salon and got my hair cut to my sholders and dyed it a bit lighter and git highlights.

I then went to Starbucks and got a sandwich and a lemonade thing.

After that I got my makeup done at Mac.

And I got about 5 new outfits.

By the time I was done I wasn't moopy but I wasn't the happiest girl ever.

I texted Carter pick up Hunter from day care today.

It was lunch time after a bit of walking around in time square by my self so I went into a smoothie place and got a banana/blueberry smoothie and a salad.

I then went back to the hotel room and took good ass selfies..

And by the end if the day I once couldn't sleep with taylor on my mind

I could only think he has not apologized because he didn't love me anymore.

I finally got to sleep after many ideas that passed my mind of how ruin lilis life