Chapter 52

Shout outs!!
Votes + comments : @Carterloveboom @iluvpancakes03
Loyals: (not the ones that did it last minute because that just means you want a shoutout):: @Carterloveboom @samanthaMatny9 @paigeyVineyandKay @AYEOJEN @mikeyfuscogirl226

followed: because loyal asf @carterloveboom and @AYEOJEN
Ik I said I was gonna only follow one, but they have both been very loyal to this book.

Update on book 2: it's going to happen. But only if you guys promise to read it... To promise me vote for this chapter. Ik I've been attached to the characters and i don't want it to end. Promise me ily

(One year later) (I'm sorry but I don't like the name jenna.... So in changing it to Hunter))

"Happy birthday dear Anna, happy birthday to you!" Taylor, Jenna,Dillon, and Michael, sang to me.

"Wow 21, your old now" Taylor laughed.
"Shut up" I pushed him off the chair he was sitting in.

"Mommy is crusty now" hunter said

I gave her "the look"

-x-
Later I was heading up to the bathroom when I heard Taylor talking to Dillon

"Okay I'll probably be back at like 11 maybe 12." Taylor said
"Does Anna know?" Dillon asked

"Do I know what?!?!" I thought

"Why would she? I'm going to ask ask her after this talk" he said. The door nob starts to turn, so I ran to the bathroom.

I walked down to the living room,"hey boys"

"Hey Anna, go put something cute on" Taylor said

"What this isn't cute" I said, looking down at my pajamas.

"Haha, very funny." He said with a sarcastic smile "now hurry."

I ran to our room and went through my side of the closet.

After what felt like forever of dressing in numerous outfits and dresses, I found an dress.

I found a plain white dress, it fit my body nicely and brought out my competition. Pluse I made it more "me". I put on, a blue dream catcher necklace that went right under my boobs, another necklace that had a purple gem on it, that came to mid boob, another that was a silver moon, lastly a small key.

For my bracelets I had on, a skinny silver arrow, my lokai braclet, and my Pandora.

I threw on some small diamonds for my earnings.

"I'm ready" I smiled.

"Damn girl, you look fine as always" Taylor said, covering his hand over his mouth while he said damn, to make it louder.

I blushed, putting my hand over my small smile. "Thanks"

"No problem babe." He said, "I'm going to get dressed"

"How long is this gonna take" I sarcastically rolled my eyes

"Probably 5 minutes" he said, leaving the room.

"Are you ready?" I asked as he walked out

"You don't know how ready I've been" he flashed a quick smile.

I looked at him confused. "Okay Dillon, Hunter will fall asleep soon, so all you need to do is give her something to eat, then send her to bed and that's all."

"Okay, you two have fun. " he smiled. "Good luck bro" he said, winking at Taylor. I was still very confused.

We left.

"So, where are we heading to?" I asked

"That my dear is a surprise." he smiled, taking a turn.

We went to red lobster.

We ate then went somewhere on a beach. It was beautiful, it had a red,orange,brown,and white tapestry blanket, sitting on the white soft sand. There where battery powered light bulbs, and beach scented candles.

He was playing OUR song! "Never stop" by safetysuit.

Taylor was never the "romance" type. This was probably most romantic thing he's ever done.

I walked over to the blanket, and stood.

Then a sat. As did Taylor.

He began talking before I could let out a breath.

"Your probably wondering why we arre out here on this beach with no one around, well I'm going to murder you" he laughed "just kidding, I came to say. That I love you so fucking much. You are the best thing that's happed to me ever. You have been here for me for over probably 15 years plus, you are my love, and I can't stand not being around you. You have my haert, I can't say it enough but I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I started to tear up.

"I want to be with you forever, I want us to be forever. I pray you want the same. Anna Stone, will you marry me?" he got on one knee, opening a small box.

At this moment I had tears covering my face.

"Fuck yes" I said hugging him, he hugged back.

He put the ring on my finger.

I looked at him, then grabbed his face and kissed him harder then ever.

"I fucking love" I kissed him mid sentence "you Taylor caniff"

"I love more" he smiled.

We ended up passing out on the beach.

This was the night I got engaged to the guy I love.

The guy I actually love...

Carter, I loved him but it was different with taylor. A good different.

a/n

Soo what do you think?

"Forever young... I wanna be...forever young"

From Libbie in space

To my lovebugs on earth