41

(Nobody)
The soc randy had Emmy's arms locked behind he back so she couldn't move.

They punched and stabbed her in the stomach and face. Her face bled like crazy.

As for Dally he was weak. They ad him on the ground kicking and punching and beating him. He yelled in pain at they cut him with blades.

"Dally" she studderded in tears. Randy shoved his hand I her mouth and she bit down hard. Tasting his worm blood bleeding down her face along with her own blood.

"AH YOU LITTLE" he knocks her to the ground next to dally. She slowly looked next to he and saw dallys bloody face.

"Dally" she spoke in her voice her moaned in absolute pain.

Emmy sat up to go to Dally when suddenly two gun shots go off.

(EMMY)

I could feel myself breath. I held my side I was shot. I didn't feel it but I was.

"SHIT MAN LETS GO" they yelled.
The SOC ran off. I crawld to Dally.

"Dally Dally" I cried. I brought him into my arms. I rubbed the blood off of his face.

"Dally oh god" I shook a I lifted his shirt to see 3 bullet holes. "DALLY PLEASE WAKE UP BABE"

"SOME ONE HELP ME" I yelled hopein for someone to come help me.

"Oh my god dally"
I yelled in tears.

"Ma'am are you okay" I looked up to see people.

I cried. "Please call some on please" I yelled. Bursting into tears.

They ran for help as I look down at dallys bloody face. I put my hand on his cheek. "Dallas please" I cried I his chest. I kissed his lips "I can't do this anymore Dally I just can't" I cried.

I pushed buck his hair an pushed up his shirt and put My hand over his wonds and cried when suddenly cops pulled up along with ambulances.

"You have to leave him mam" an officer said as he pulled Dally out of my arms.

I didn't want to leave him but I didn't want to be in a hospital. I stood up and ran. I bolted twards home in this bloody dark moos light.

I busted trough the door holding my bloody hole in my stomach. I felt dizzy.

"Emmy holy shit" soda yelled.

"Soda d....d...don't w-" I ran to the bathroom and through up. But I was throwing up blood.

"DARRY" soda yelled holding my hair. I slid down the wall and sat on the cold floor.

"Emmy baby are you alright what happened" Darry said shaking moving my hair out of my bloody face.

I felt dizzy I felt like fainting.

(Darry)

She looked so bad I was scared. She slowly shut her eyes.

"Emmy baby own hour eyes look at me sweetheart keep looking at me don't close your eyes. Dont close them"