40

Its been awhile about a month and I started my job and its amazing. It pays amazing and Two-bits grandma is an amazing woman.

I was working I had to walk because my truck broke down and I'm having Steve and soda work on it.

"Darling and you water my plants near the pond" she asked I nodded and walked to them. I watered them when suddenly I felt a squeeze at my ass.

I pun around to see no one near me. I walked through her amazing garden I felt like Alice in wonderland or even Aurora from sleeping beauty.

There was a pinch at my ass again I turned around and no one. I turned forward to see Dallas he scared me.

"You asshole" I say hitting playfully. "What are you doing here" I asked as he kissed my lips.

"I missed you babe" he says grabbing my ass.
"Stop doin tat Dally" I say as I walked to get my stuff to leave.

"I'm hoping you're here to walk me home" I giggled as he nibbled my ear.

"Sure babe" he said smaking my butt. I gave him a look that made him smirk.

We walked the streets as me an Dally kissed now and then and laughed.

When suddenly a mustang pulled up and we walked.
I tightened my grip of dallys hand.

"Its okay baby it will be fine." He says. I hate I when people say that because to me it means its not going to be okay it means something off of going to happen

" hey pretty baby what are you doing with that ugly greasy hi don't you want to be with me I got money I got everything you need baby just come on climb in here sweetheart" he says why don't you just get the f*** out of here nobody wants you" dally growls at them.

" Oh baby I got this whole package for you but that greaser and got nothing r you are you little slut you will come with me about let me think 10 seconds" te SOC yelled stepping out of the var with 7 other SOC.

" what the f*** you just call her you better get back in your f****** car before I beat your f****** face in" Dally yelled pulling me behind him

Daddy was in a rage he was ready to be so she's it's what he knows best and does best pretty much that's what all greases do best 6 hit Ponyboy and well Johnny to they didn't do much but that's just because they're small and then we are me because I didn't feel pain I kind of like that but then again I didn't because it always made me I don't know feel weird inside.

Suddenly a soc grabbed me by the arm he pulled me out and have a blade in my neck "one more step she's dead"
He yelled at Dally as socs held him

"and you will be too ain't no one going to come in here and help you out little girl so only me and you" he wisperd licking my cheek......