38

It been a week or two since johnny died and when I started locking myself away in my bedroom. The place where I got in trouble for making love with johnny.
Witch really was only fun.

Today I got dressed and ready for the day. I haven't talked to Dally in a while though. Either hes a wreck witch I know he is or I'm jus too much for him.

I walked out of my bed room to see ponyboy staring into the fridge. "No food" he sighed.

I forgot to mention that I unfortunately have to get a job to one help Darry and two if I want to get a good education I need to get good money.

"Yeah bab I'll go shopping later" I sighed.
He gave me a half smile and grabbed his things for school and put them in his bag.

"SODAPOP HURRY UP YOU'LL BE LATE TO WORK" Darry yelled as be put on his black t-shirt and tucked it in his jeans.

"Emmy you know what you have to do today correct?"

"Yeah Darry find a job I got it" I say.

"Good girl. C'mon lets go!!" He shouted as soda ran out.

"Sodapop!!" I yelled.
"What,!?"

"Don't you think you need shoes" I says.
"Oh yeah" he laughed as he grabbed them an left.

So I was just me home alone. I never liked being alone no ever since my 12 birthday.

"HEY ANYONE HOME" Two-bit yelled.

"Hey Two-bit shouldn't you be at school?" I asked.

"Naw I took a personal day" he laughed as he threw a paper at me.

"What's this?" I asked.
"An application"
"For what?"
"Your soon to be job" he says.

"What?"

"Here's the story. So M grandma is a rich son of a bitch okay. And she hiring people to work for her. As in watering flowers and cleaning and working at her 5 star restaurant" he says

I cocked an eyebrow. "Two-bit look I-"

"No wait before you say no let me tell you that you get $100 an hour!" He says.

My eyes opened widely. "OH MY GOD TWO-BIT THANK YOU THANK YOU" I yelled as I jumped in his arms.

"And you can start when ever" he said.

I just yelled again nd jumped I his arms. "Thank you Two-bit" I giggled when suddenly the door swung open I pulled away from two-bit to see Dally.

"What's going on here?"