24

"Hey girl" Randy said stepping out of his jacked up car.

"Haven't you guys learned your lesson yet?" I said kinda scared.

"What lesson" he laughed.
When suddenly he bolted towards me. I moved to the side so he ran and hit the wall that stood long and tall behind me.

Hi nose was bleeding everywhere. I came after me again but this time his friends hel me tight with a tight grip. He punch me in the stomach. But it didn't bother me I didn't feel pain.

I kicked up my feet and kicked him in the gut. He coughed an tried to catch his breath.

I elbowed on SOC in the face. GE howled in pain. Randy took me by the neck and pushed me against the wall holding n up 1 or 2 feet off the ground.

I couldn't breath but it didn't hurt. I told him I couldn't feel pain he didn't believe me.

I pushed me all over the ally way. Making me bleed and I didn't even know I was hurt.

He pulled out a blade and pinned me down. "Wanna play little girl then lets play"

He growled and cut into my arm. I watched as the red blood dropped down my arm.

Little by little there it gos.
I must have list 100 pint of blood at least.

I had enough and knocked him straight off of me with one punch.

"You little shit" he yelled as he ran.

I sat there in the ran. Taking breathers. Trying to catch what I lost, witch wasn't just my breath.

I lost johnny. I lost Darry and sodas trust in me. And my best friend. And probably most of my blood but who cares.

"Emmy?" A voice called.
"Oh what the hell do you want" I yelled as Josh came running my way. Shocked at the sight of 3 o more socs hurt crying on the ground.

"You alright"

"Yeah whats it to you" I say as I stood up and walked away.

"Hey wait come to My place."
He says.

"Your place oh no thank you"
"Really emmy its fine my parents arnt home for another 4 weeks you can stay for a couple of nights" h offered.

I unfortunately took the offer. We went to his place. He helped me clean my cuts. He told me about what happened after he killed his brother. He also told me how ponyboy told him about what happened.

"I ain't going back there" I say.

"You have to at some point."

"No I can't stand it I know I might be over exsadrating but. Besides johnny and Dally hate me and I'm sure Darry does too" I say.

He stayed quiet. "Just stay here as long as you want. It won't hurt" he says as he brought me to my room that was the size of my house.

"Good night" he spoke smiling.

"Josh" I say softly.

He piled his head through the door.
"Than you" I say.
He nodded and closed the door.

I think I'll be okay here. For now. I'm just so god damn tired. I want to be in my own bed but I don't trust it.....