Eustass Kid X Reader - Hungry

Hey guys, this story is erhm.. A lemon. Yes, a lemon. I thought I should make more lemon sooo.. Here's another one.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
On one isolated island, you lived. All alone, no company to keep you entertained, just you. Living in a hut that you made yourself, only eating fruits, enough to make you survive for 5 months. Everyday's been the same, you chilling in your hut, drinking some fruit juice in the window, waiting for a miracle. But this day is different, while you were chilling in your window, like you always do, you saw a ship dock in the beach with a flag. "Woah! A ship! I'm saved!" You exclaimed in happiness. You quickly ran out of your hut, going through your window, causing the fruit juice to spill. "Ooooi! I'm here! Please save me!" You shouted, calling their attention. But as you come nearer to the ship, the flag is becoming clearer. A pirate ship huh? Your happiness faded. You took a step back, watching out for pirates that was about to leave the ship. And when they did you took one more step back.

One pirate saw you and you heard him shout, "Captain! A person! She's a female!" He shouted. Your happiness faded, because it was replaced with excitement. You grinned and dashed to the ship. It was a piece of cake for you to jump as high as the ship and dash without being noticed. Well, that's expected for a pirate with over 300 million bounty. You went missing for 5 months, causing the marines to look for you everywhere. You landed on to the deck, you grinned and put your hand in your waist. "Well, who do we have here?" You grin. "Not bad for a female." A man looked at you, his hair dyed red with goggles and a furry coat around him. "Are you the captain?" You questioned. He simply nodded. You made a dagger with poison in it and threw it in him. He blocked it with his hands and whispered, "Repel." The dagger went back at you and you swiftly dodged, still causing you to have a cut on your arm. You suddenly felt nauseated and fell unconcious.

      You woke up in a huge room, your hands are cuffed in a bed. You tried to escape but the door suddenly opened. "Trying to escape? (Y/n)?" Your eyes widened and you look at him. Oh, it's that redhead bastard. You thought to yourself. "How the fuck did you know my name?!" You questioned. He slowly approached you and you moved your hands still trying to escape. He leaned down to your face and whispered, "It's been a long time, (y/n)." Suddenly, he caressed your cheek and pinched it. "Who.." Your eyes opened wide, there's only one person who'll pinch your cheeks, your childhood friend, Eustass Kid. "Holy shit! Eustass Kid! How'd you find me?" You exclaimed. "You finally recognized me, I've been searching for you island to island and now I found you!" He also exclaimed, uncuffing you hands.

     As soon as your hands broke free, you looked at it and smiled. "Yay!" You look at him, relieved that you know you're safe in his hands-. But he suddenly grabbed you wrists roughly and pinned you down onto the bed. -maybe not. He grinned. "I've been more rough in all these years, (y/n)." He grinned. Fear started to build up inside you, you knew Kid is very dangerous when he gets rough, even when you were kids, he can even scare wolves when you were wandering in the forests.

     You looked at him, your eyes easily show fear. He then leaned towards your neck, and started sucking, kissing and nibbling on it. Your face flushed and you closed your eyes because of the warmth building up. "K-Kid.." You managed to say. Next, he leaned towards your ear and nibbled it. "I've been very hungry (y/n). I'm craving for you, feed me." He whispered, brushing his hot breath to your ear, making you flush an even darker shade of red. You felt his hands heading to your right mound of flesh and when he found it, he squeezed it, roughly. But him being rough makes you excited for some reason. "A-ah! K-Kid!" You moaned. He played with your mound of flesh for a minute and eventually found his way to your most sensitive area. You've been trying to release 5 times but he just kept on denying it, causing you to be really desperate. "F-fuck Kid! Hurry up and let me cu-" He suddenly kissed you deep to shut you up. Your hands found its way to his coat, you removed it exposing the full view of his torso. When did he gain that godlike body? You thought. He suddenly took off his pants with his boxers, revealing the now-grown length of his. You bit your lower lip as you imagined the pain and pleasure you'll feel with that length of his. He positioned himself in front of you and leaned towards your ear once again. "Now (y/n), feed me." He whispered, his hot breath brushing your ear once again. You nodded and blushed.

     He teased you by rubbing his tip against your entrance. You moaned as he finally entered his tip, followed by the rest. "A-ah!" You moaned as you felt him starting to move. As a virgin, you want him to let you adjust first because of the pain, but knowing him, you knew he wouldn't agree, so you prepared yourself for the worse. He eventuallu gained speed and he hit your spot. "Ahhh! T-there!" You dug your nails in his shoulders as he was leaning towards you. "Shiiiit (y/n)! I-I'm about to!" He didn't finish as you dug your nails even deeper. "K-Kid! I-" You came before you could even finish your sentence. He groaned by the time you felt warm liquid flow inside you. He plopped down beside you and hugged you whispering.

"Thank you for feeding me, (y/n)."

You replied, your eyelids becoming heavy. "I'll feed you anytime, Kid."
------------------------------------------
Phew! That was looooooong~ That went up until 1028 words! (Not including words in this AN) Soo.. How'd you guys like it? It's my second lemon and I feel like I need to go to church everyday now because of this. Thank you~ >.<