Yandere! Trafalgar Law X Captive! Reader - Mine

Your tear stained face was burrowed in your knees and your thighs are in contact with your chest. You've been in this damned cold place. Not to mention you've been staying here for 2 whole days in the darkness.

You only get to see the light whenever they give you food. A tear flowed down your cheeks. Why did I have to suffer like this? Suddenly, the door opened, blinding your eyes that adapted to the darkness.

   "How's it been? (Y/n)-ya." A familiar voice was heard. You shivered in front of the pirate that kidnapped you. You felt a tear stream down your face. "Please.. No more.. I want to go back home.. Please.." You pleaded. He shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't do that just yet (Y/n)-ya."

   Why? You wanted to ask him that. But you knew you'll only be left unanswered. He roughly shoved you off the floor and dragged you to the infirmary. You cried silently. You couldn't take the pain anymore. I'd rather die than stay here. You sometimes say to yourself.

   Suddenly, your face were cupped by a pair of cold hands. You stared into the eyes of your kidnapper. "Sorry..(y/n)-ya.. I had to this.." He gently whispered. He wiped your tears using his thumbs. Slowly, his face approach yours. And your lips met.

   He pulled away moments later and grabbed something from the shelves. They were medical supplies. He treated your injuries and wounds. Applying chemicals to uninfect your open wounds before covering them with bandages. After that, he kept them and kissed your forehead.

   "Bear with it for a while more.. This pain is key to your future.." He then turned his back. "You're mine..only mine.." He whispered. You couldn't hear him properly due to shock. You looked at him and asked "What was that?" He looked at you and replied "Nothing." Before turning his back again.

   You slightly smile at the thought of him kissing you earlier. Distracted by your own thoughts, you didn't notice his grin that sends a thousand chills to your spine. You're only mine. He thought to himself.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hey ppl. Sorry for slow update, this update is short too. But whatevs. Here you go, I don't know if this one-shot will satisfy you but yeah.