Sabo X Reader - Wild Acts

The alarm clock beeps loudly as you open your eyes. You tried to rub them but you realized you were locked in an embrace. It was Sabo. Memories came flooding in your mind as you remembered the wild act both of you did last night. Your face? Flushed and never wanting to show itself again. You slowly wriggled out of his warm embrace and reached for your clothes.

   "(Y-y/n)?" You hear in the middle of clothing yourself. Slowly, you turn your head to his direction and met his handsome face. Even in the morning his face is so.. You didn't continue what you were about to say in your mind. You knew you fell for him, the first time you sighted him, you fell.

   And now you reached this point, where you two were united as one. He gave you a morning smile and you blushed. Damn, he never failed to make my heart race. You thought.

"Trying to escape from me?" He asked, grinning. "Um, n-no! I was just cleaning these clothes." You look away avoiding his eyes.

You hopped back in the bed to save yourself from embarassment. He quickly snaked his arms around your naked body and you yelp slightly.

   "Stay like this for awhile. Just for awhile. Please." He whispered. You nodded. Moments later he fell into another deep sleep. You giggle slightly and stared at his face.

   "Did you know? You make me weak in the knees everytime I see you. I love you." You whisper while carefully caressing his face.

   "Did you know? You're the first woman who made me feel like I'm in heaven. If it wasn't for you, I could've joined Ace up there. I love you too." He whisper back. Your eyes widen in shock when you realized he was awake. All. This. Freaking. Time.

   Instead of freaking out, you pressed your lips against his. Savouring the moment, you didn't feel him pinning you down, not until he broke the kiss.

   "So, one more round?" He smiled, his cheeks are flushed. "Haha, you could've told me sooner." You giggle.

   And there started another wild act.
-------------------------------------
Omfg, this is so freaking short. Sorry guys for not updating soon. I failed my first Sabo one shot though. *cuts wrist* So yeah. Hope for frequent updates. Thank you~!