My Turf ( a twilight fanfiction) chapter 3

My Turf (a twilight fanfiction) chapter 3

---hey guys! I haven't posted lately because I was hopping I might get more comments :( I didn't get as many as I hoped and I might stop wrighting if I don't get anough. But anyways this chapter is dedicated to... Foreverreading.... Nilliana..... Monkeylover101.... Sdlove00....and... Love_yourr_smilesz!!! Thanks to all of you for commenting! This chapter is for you guys!---

Vote, vote, vote!!! Comment, comment, comment!!! Please give suggestions as well they really do help.

---again I was wondering do you guys want it in just bellas POV or do you want everyone else to???---

Chapter 3

All threw lunch I just blacked out. Alice, Rosalie, and Angela were planning a

shopping trip this weekend so the didn't even realize I was stairing into space.

"You up for it Bella?!" Alices Shrill voice interupted my silent thoughts.

"Um...up for what?" I asked. Alive staired at me like I had just grown a second head.

"Shopping this weekend!!!" She screamed. Many kids looked over to see the

commotion. I noticed Edward Cullen sitting at a table with Jessica, Lauren, and

Tanya. He was stairing at me. There was two guys sitting with him. One had

blond hair and looked kinda flimsey. The other was huge! His muscles stuck out

on his arms, he looked like he could kill you in one punch. His dark curly hair on

his head looked very inisent though, kinda cuddly.

"Sure Al." She looked at me and her mouth droped open.

"Bella? What's wrong with you?" She asked very concerned. Wrong? Nothing is wrong, I just have to battle with the hot....amazing...sexy....Edward Cullen.

"Wrong....what do you mean I'm fine?" Now Rosalie and Angela were listening to us.

"Ya Bella you look....flushed. You look a little sad and freaked out." Rosalie Put in.

"And you agreed to go shopping!! You never agree to go shopping!!" Alice screached.

"What happened Bella? Does it have to do with Edward Cullen?" Angela asked leaning in. They were all leaning in. I sighed, there is no secrets in our group.

"Well... I have a war with him. He is running for student leader as well as me. I begain a rumor that he was gay and he found out. So now i'm in a war with him. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?" They all thought for a moment.

"I KNOW!" Alice screamed causing the whole lunch room to look our way. My

face got red. After a while everyone just turned away bored, but Edward kept his gaze on me. I could tell he was suspisious.

"Whats your idea Alice?" Rose asked.

"Bella can make him jeliouse!" She smilled at me.

"How can I make him jeliouse he doesn't like me?" I staired at her and she just smilled bigger.

"He does like you, trust me I know." Alice sometimes knows things like this, it's like she can see the future it's really creapy. But in this case I knew she was

wrong, he can't like me.

Alice must have seen the dout in my eyes. "Trust me Bella."

I didn't reply and Rosalie laughed.

"Bella don't bet against Alice." She laughed again. Finally I caved.

"Fine! What do you want me to do?" Alice gave me an evil smile and wisperes the plan in my ear. I have to admit if it works it will be good, but embarrasing for me.

"Ok Alice let's do it." She giggled.

She got up from the table and walked to a crowded table that had a ton of guys. She wispered something in Tylers ear and he smilled standing up. Tyler has always had a huge crush on me so he will be easy to do this with.

He sat down beside me and Alice sat next to Angela, giving me a clear view of Edward. I didn't have to find a way for Edward to look at me because he already was.

I placed my hand on Tylers knee and leaned my mouth to his ear.

"I like your pants today Tyler." I wispered in his ear. He shuddered at the cool breath that I sent down his neck.

He leaned his lips to my ear as well.

"I look better with them off." He wispered attempting sudduction. I shuddered in disgust. He thought it was for anouther reason and be begain kissing my neck.

I looked over at Edward his mouth was open in shock. I could almost see the fury pulsing around him. He looked scary. What he did next supprized me. I gasped and staired in horror at what Edward Cullen just did.