Chapter 27

*Rohan Pov*

I stood still for a few seconds before kissing her back, pulling her to me even more making sure that there is not any distance between us.

When I held her face in my hands, I felt her tears, which didn't stop from flowing from the time I came here.

Without releasing her, I started brushing them away and tugged her to me even more, which is completely impossible because of which we kind of stumbled back making us stop the kissing.

She slowly released me, and I followed her suit having no idea what she will do next. I thought she would step back completely, but she just stood there and pressed her forehead to mine.

We both gazed at each other with heavy breathing, but didn't utter a single word. I glanced around a little to see the pictures of Swetha and mine. If she asks me why Swetha looks like her, then I would say how can I know.

I will say it little rudely after which she will stop asking me about it and then will be even more rude making her to divert from this topic.

She can't think this much about this or anything. She just needs to get her mind into rest otherwise there will be serious effects on her health. I don't want her to crash again, and I will do everything to stop her.

I glanced at her face and saw that she is trying for a blank face, but I always know what is going on her tiny head. Her expressions can never escape from me, and no one can understand her more than me in this world to which I have confidence in.

She is actually kind of planning my murder. So she still hates me then why did she kiss me and what about some things she said while slapping me.

I didn't hear them properly as I was stunned feeling the slaps which I never got in my whole life, and she is the first one who did that to me and hopefully the last one.

"Over?" She suddenly asked, and I frowned at her.

"What?" I asked her back.

"Your internal talk." She replied and closed her eyes while I stared at her in shock.

"Satvi!" I said sternly clearing my throat.

"No! I am not Satvi." she said, smiling a little.

"Wh...at?" I asked her shocked.

"My name is Swetha. Your Swetha!" she replied, still with closed eyes while I want her to open them because those are the only ones which give away her thoughts.

"Look! If this is about the photos, then let me tell you..." I started deciding to go into the reason I thought in my head.

"I know! There are seven people in this world who look alike." She said cutting me off and then slowly opened her eyes.

"But there is only one Swetha of Rohan. Do you still want to give some other theory, Rohu?" She asked, and I groaned hearing the nickname.

"Swetha! How many times do I have to tell you that I hate that nick... name..." I trailed off realizing what I just said and what she just asked.

"Swe...tha." I mumbled slowly moving my shaking hands over her face.

"Yes!" she mumbled and then I placed my hands on her face while staring into her eyes.

"My Swetha!" I mumbled again moving her face towards mine.

"Who else can it be?" she asked in a whisper while I place my lips slowly near her cheek and after a few seconds, I started pestering the kisses all over her face feeling tons of relief suddenly getting inside my body.