Chapter 29

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####

*Satvi Pov*

What have I done? I thought, pacing around the room which I have been doing for the past few hours. I glanced at the clock to see that it is already nine o'clock, but I hope he is awake.

I think yesterday is not my day at all. Everything just went wrong and to top that I behaved like I know this man for a long time.

I know I have to show my face to him and leave the house, but I am feeling so awkward even thinking about the way I talked to him.

And to top off that Dad must be worried about me as I didn't even inform him about my disappearance even in the night at home. But I really don't want to go home right now, and I can't stay here too.

I took a deep breath and opened the door only to hear the sounds coming from the kitchen. Looks like he is awake, and this will give me a chance to express my gratitude and just leave from here taking my bag and phone.

Nonetheless, when I started walking inside the kitchen, I felt a presence behind me and turned to see him actually sitting in the living room. Then who is it in the kitchen?

He glanced at me and then at the kitchen entrance and then again, at me with a smile saying, "It is my cook."

"Oh!" I mumbled, walking towards him and sat in front of him.

I cleared my throat a few times and said, "I am sorry!"

"For what?" he asked with confusion clear in his voice, but his face is blank, and I guess he is used to that blank face or something.

"I guess for everything." I replied fidgeting with my hands.

"I don't understand." He said and this time he is frowning.

"I... I hit your car, and that is my mistake and then gave you trouble with the hospital thing and then for crashing in your house." I explained and he slowly nodded.

"I will accept the first one, but not remaining. You shouldn't apologize just because I didn't want to leave an unconscious girl on the road or in a hospital alone. And then I can't let a girl stay at some place where there may be trouble for her." He said in a normal tone but there is little seriousness.

"And coming to the accident, what actually happened?" he added and I closed my eyes hoping he actually didn't ask me this question.

"I... I got a call, and I was about to park the car aside, but by the time I looked up from the mobile, I lost the hold on the wheel. So, that's how it happened." I replied calmly without opening my eyes.

When I heard nothing from him, I slowly opened them to see the expression which I don't want him to look at me with. And that is a disappointment which can be shown by anyone who just heard my words, but I really don't want him to think bad about me.

"I know it is so very bad thing to do and even punishable. But I will not do it again forever." I added and he just nodded before turning to read his paper.

Now I can't even live here if he really thinks of me like some culprit here. I cleared my throat and asked, "Can I get my purse and mobile?"

"They were in your car right? Today is Sunday, so we can't get them back." He replied, and I held my head in my hands.

"I will give the mechanic a call and will see if you can get them today itself." He added maybe after seeing my expression and called someone on his phone.