Chapter 1

April 10 2020
"Get up lazy" said Jack, come on we're going to be late for school. "Ohhhhhhhhh who cares?" replied Harrison "it's only school and we still have to catch that dam bus". 7 minutes later the boys were ready and waiting for the bus, "I'm bored Jack said to Harrison "what can we do?" "I don't know..... But here comes the bus". They got on and found a seat near the back, they sat down and started talking. When the bus was half an hour away from school, Harrison looked out the window and saw the bridge coming up but suddenly the bus's tire exploded and the bus drove into the river. The next thing they knew they were in water surrounded by bodies some were alive others lifeless and they though if they could find a way to get out then they might survive, but there was only one way to go so Jack took a deep breath and swam down to the door but just as he was about to swim out his foot got caught and he couldn't move and passed out. Harrison then swam down and saw Jack, but he seemed dead he unhooked Jack and reached the surface they got to shore and looked around, where were they? Harrison pulled Jack up on the beach and tried to revive him but didn't know how, he thought about going to get help but didn't know where to go but saw a house in the distance, he just started walking and sat up breathing heavily "*cough* *cough* what happened?" Jack asked, so Harrison told him he had nearly drowned but he had saved him but how they were now lost. Harrison pointed out the house he had spotted earlier and they started walking. It took a long time to reach the house but when they arrived they realised it was a shed and but it was locked. Harrison tried to look through a window but it had to much dust on it. Jack tried the look which fell of easily, but when they opened the door. There was a car.