Chapter 6: Changing History

Harrison and Calida talked all night about how to stop the gang from destroying the city, the only thing they could think of was to kill them, but they didn't want to be responsible for the murders. Suddenly the door burst open and the inventor walked in.
"It's midnight and where were you?" Harrison asked
The inventor fell on the couch and was asleep in seconds. Harrison and Calida thought they should do the same and went to different rooms and fell asleep. At 8:00am the inventor woke up and went to get Harrison and Calida but there was no sign of Calida, he then went to see Harrison and saw that they were cuddled up together, he then closed the door and went to work on a plan for how to stop the gang form forming. After two hours of ideas that wouldn't work Harrison and Calida came out, the inventor asked if they had fun, but Harrison said that Calida had nightmares and so he stayed with her to protect her and they did nothing with each other. The inventor said it was ok and that he didn't care but he needed help making a plan, Harrison suggest about killing him and the inventor said it was a good idea but how could they do it. Calida said she heard them say that they were staying in room 529, Harrison pointed out that they were in room 509 and they were twenty rooms away. Calida suggested about setting the whole room as a booby-trap, but the inventor said about setting a shotgun, but Harrison suggested about disguising as room service and then pulling a pistol and shooting him. The inventor said he would find a pistol and as Harrison had stated he nor Calida wanted to shoot so the inventor said he would. He told Harrison where he hid the time paradox and to go get it and take Calida. After three hours, the inventor was dressed ready to kill the gang, he walked down to room 529 and walked in. Harrison ran to the lift followed by Calida and pushed the button to go to the lobby, when he got there he ran the where the time paradox was hidden, he then jumped in and Calida the passenger side and they raised into the air and flew to the hotel roof. They waited there until 11pm but nothing happened. They started to worry thinking it might have gone badly but the inventor stumbled out and said they were all dead but he was also shot and told Harrison to go back to 2025 and keep the time paradox safe.