Chapter 3: October 25 1255

"Where are we?" Harrison asked he looked over to Jack but he seemed unconscious, Harrison drove around for a bit a saw a town in the distance and thought this was a big joke he drove to town and people asked him what he was doing and what this metal object was. Harrison asked the date and everyone said October 25 1255, Harrison was stunned. The car couldn't possibly be a time travel device could it? Harrison thought to try a different date so he turned around and changed the date to November 15 1950 and raced to the speed 100mph just has before the hood sparked lightning and and another loud bang and tress were back but the car couldn't stop in time and hit one. Harrison awoke to Jack yelling at him to get up Harrison sat up and saw the car, they were in a forrest and tress all around but no sign of humans. Harrison became aware Jack was asking what happened, Harrison explained that he thinks they might have gone back in time to the year 1255, Jack thought that was a funny story but Harrison said it was the truth, Jack didn't believe him. Jack and Harrison tried for 3 hours to move the car, they eventually got it and started pushing it through the forest and found a street with houses along the sides they reached the end of the street and suddenly Harrison collapsed, Jack screamed for help and a group of people came out of a house to help. The strangers pushed the car in their garage and took Harrison and Jack inside. Harrison awoke the next day and Jack told him the people were fixing the car and they could stay for a couple of days while there parents were away. One of the strangers came in and asked how old they were and what they were doing in the forest, Harrison told them he was eighteen and Jack seventeen and they said they were walking and saw the car. The next day when the boys were finishing lunch one of the strangers came in and said the car was fixed and ready to go again, the boys thanked everyone and got in and drove off and set the date for June 24 2525 they sped off and reached 85mph but a police car started following them with sirens but the boys went faster and they suddenly were out of the street and and more houses appeared. They came to a stop and a guy ran up to them and asked if he could try his latest experiment, Harrison asked what it was but the man said it was yes or no. The boys couldn't decide, but they agreed and the man took them to his workshop and the boys got out and after three hours later the man said he was done the boys got in the car and drove out into the cold night air and pressed the new mode the guy installed  and the car.......