A Goddesses Kiss ( Kamisama Kiss/ Hajimashita Fan-Fic)

Disclaimer: I don't own Kamisama Hajimemashita/kiss. However you prefer the title. It's characters or plot. I only own my Oc(s) and plot.

Sora Pov:

Hmm I wonder what my dear brother's doing. My brother Kuruma that is. He's my twin.

Hold on let me introduce myself. My name is Sora Shnjirou. I am a goddess. A demon goddess I watch over all the demons, and make sure that they don't reek havoc.

Anyway. I have red hair like my mother. (External Link.) I have green blue eyes that change color. (Me to the side.)

I'm about 5'6 in height and have a bit of a temper. I love the color ice blue, and I adore my demon shape shifting pet. His name is Yuki, because I found him in the snow.

Anyway I'm 16 the same age as my brother.

Anyway I've decided to check up on the idiot seeing as how he never calls or writes or anything.

The closet that I've been to him is on TV. The bastard he doesn't think I worry?!?!

I've been going crazy since 2 months after he left 10 years ago. So now I'm going to him. Yup that's right I'm transferring to ((I forgot the real name of the school so I'm going to make one up.)) Hideki High school.

Oh, and I'm leaving tomorrow.

****************************

I DON'T OWN KAMISAMA KISS.