Chapter 1: One Day Before My Life Really Began..<3

I jerked out of a good night sleep when I heard my alarm clock go off at 6:45 a.m. I slung my hand over to my night stand to cut the annoying sound off. I wiped her eyes and threw the covers off of my body, sliding my feet off the side of my bed and putting on some Hello Kitty slippers. "Ugh, it's so early" My throat was so froggy. I walked slowly into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Grabbing my Colgate 3D White toothpaste and my purple toothbrush I began to brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror I noticed how crazy my hair looked. "I need to take a shower." I spit the toothpaste into the sink and grabbed a little cup the was sitting next to it and filled it half way with cold water. I drank some of it and began to slush it around in my mouth. I then spit it out and walked over to the shower and turned the water on. *A steamy, hot shower sounds perfect* I thought to myself. I took off my zebra stripe soffee shorts and my black Keep Calm t-shirt and got in the shower. Grabbing the Pantene shampoo I began to lather my long, blond hair in the water and scrubbing it good with. After I rinsed the shampoo I put the conditioner in and let it sit for about 10 minutes while I shaved my legs and washed the rest of my body. RInsing all the conditioner out and washing all the bubbles of my body from the soap, I cut the water off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel of the rack and rapped my hair in it then grabbed another one and wrapped my body with it. I walked into my room and went to the closet. It was really warm outside in California in June. Today was the last day of school so I thought *Why not look cute*. I grabbed a pair of teal blue skirt and a white and a black lacey tank top that I tucked into the skirt.I match it with a pair on white sandals. My towel ended up falling off my head so I just decided to dry it and wear it natural. My hair was really wavy and pretty when it was natural.. I applied one coat of mascara and a quick line of eyeliner. "Maybe just a little lipgloss" I said to myself. I didn't ever wear much makeup so this was a pretty normal look for me. i grabbed my purse and walked down stairs to me my mom and dad at the bar both drinking a cup of coffee. "Kimmy, guess what..?" My dad said with a very excited pitch in his voice. "What" I answered back. "We are going to the beach tomorrow" My mom started smliling a wide cheeky smile. She knew the beach was where I loved to be. "Omg, are you serious!!" I was so happy. :Yes, so when you get home from school I need you to start packing so we can leave first thing in the morning." I nodded my head and grabbed my car keys off the bar and went outside hopped in my White Kia Soul and turned it on. "Time to jam" I turned up the volume to hear Harlem Shake play. My mood was great. It was only a 10 minute drive to school I pulled in to parking lot and walked into to school. *Let's just hope today goes by fast." I thought to myself with a smile.