Chapter 10: Falling in Love Can Hurt More Than You Think.<3

Kimberly's POV:

After Harry and I made everything official. We decided to go to the beach. (Before Kayla found out anything) Harry packed a bag that included..Blankets, snacks, candles, and 2 pillows. The beach was just about a 5 minute walk from the hotel, it took no time to get there. But when we did it was about 3 o'clock. Harry made a spot for us. He placed the blanket on the sand. And set the pillows up. We stripped down into our bathing suits. Shockingly there was no body was really at the beach, Harry's eyes looked beautiful in the sunlight, his long curls were blowing in the wind. I could barley catch my breath around him. Being in the water together, him holding me tightly around my waist. Leaving little kisses on my lips, cheeks and neck. Sending shivers up my spine with every touch. Harry looked me deep into the eyes, he could see right through me. "I think I might be falling in love with you" He said smiling. I couldn't help but let a tear roll down my face. Everything about our relationship was perfect. I felt so comfortable around me. So safe. "I think I might be falling in love with you to" He kisses my lips soflty. We spent more time in the water just talking, laughing and joking, When the sun started to set. I turned my position around and got on Harry's back. He walked us out of the water to our spot on the sand. He lit the candles. As I just smiled at the boy that I knew I loved. "Why are you looking at me like that" Harry blushed. "Because you are perfect" I crawled over and we cuddled on the pillows. "I am far some perfect hun" I didn't answer back. I knew I couldn't argue with him. But I knew in my heart the boy was something I needed.

Harry's POV:

"Because you are perfect" My skin crawled when she said the word perfect. I am no where near being perfect. There were so much things she didn't know. That I wanted to keep that way. I do love her, I know it's werid that I just met her. But she is no every other girl. She is everything I have ever wanted and more. Cierra was my girlfriend. But I can't be myself around her, She is not Kim. Things had to be ended with Cierra. But should I tell Kim? Should I just call it quits with Cierra, and Kim will never know.I don't want to hurt Kim. I can't tell her. Cierra ends tonight. As we cuddled on the blanket I felt so warm and my self. There is no where I would rather be then with Kim in my arms. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "You see that big bright star? That's gonna be our star. Everytime you see it, think of me and how much I love you Kim" I held her tightly. "Harry I will always think of you." She kissed my cheek. "I think we should head back to the hotel, Kayla and Niall might be getting worried." We gathered our things. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the hotel. I had a feeling something wasn't right. Something was about to go down. I could feel it..