Chapter 3: Kayla's House..<3

When I got to Kayla's house I saw her parents car wasn't in the driveway. So I parked up close to her house. Kayla had left the door unlocked because she knew I was coming over.I walked up the front steps and turned the knob to the front door. I put my purse down on her couch and walked up stairs. When I got to Kayla's room she had clothes everywhere and was laying on her bed, being lazy. "Kayla, what are you doing..?" I said with a high pitched voice. "Waiting on you" She giggled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her pink polka dotted suit case. "What all do you want to take..?" She pointed to the big pile of clothes that were next to her dresser. I rolled my eyes grabbed the big pile of clothes ad started to fold them and place them into the suitcase neatly. "Do you think you are gonna meet anyone cute Kimmy..?" She sat up and asked. "I don't know but I hope not, I don't want a relationship with someone that I ma never see again." "Kimmy, don't be like that think of it as..a one night stand" Kayla always tried to prove me wrong. But this time she was right. I was 18 now and I think something like that was possible. "I don't know I will think about it when we get there" I shurugged. After I finished packing her bag. I asked her if she was ready to leave. She was staying at my house so we could get up and leave first thing in the morning. She answered me with a head nod. She grabbed her suitcase. We down stairs, herr parents were back so she gave them a kiss and a hug and they told her to be safe. You know normal parent stuff., I grabbed my purse and we headed towards the car. When we got in the car Kayla looked at me and said "This is gonna be one hell of a trip Kimmy" She winked at me and I just left and drove home.

Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Kimberly is gonna meet Harry in the next chapter..How do you think there first impressions will be...Do you think they will be attracted to eachother..Hmm...We will have to see..<3

~Harry's Cupcake~