Chapter 7: How do you think the dates went..POVS<3

Niall's POV:

"Goodnight Beautiful" "Goodnight" Those words played through my mind after I saw her walk away. She really did something to my heart. I have never felt that way before. There was something different about her. She made me feel alive, something no girl has ever made me feel before. I couldn't get enough of her. I had to have more. That's what I was gonna do. But how..? Harry. If the date with him and Kimberly went right and they started to see each other again. Then that would be my way to Kayla. Time to talk to Harry.

Harry's POV:

*She's perfect* I thought to myself when I got in the elevator going back to my room. But I can tell she is gonna be a challenge which I like. Her eyes, her lips, the way her finger tips give me goose bumps when she touches me. It is gonna drive me crazy I am gonna have to have her. But I am not good with challenges most girls come to me like flies. Which sometimes drove me crazy. I want something that I have to chase. Something that I have to work for. Everyone always says you are most happiest with what you have if you worked hard to get it. And that is exactly what I am gonna do. I just gotta plan this "First Date". *Giggles* It's gotta be perfect.

Kimberly's POV:

After I got out of the shower and layed on my bed it didn't take me long to fall asleep. But I woke up not even and hour later. I see that Kayla Bear isn't back yet. Must still be with Niall. Shooting her a quick text so I can tell her about the amazing time I had with Harry. He is just so mesmerizing. Everything about him gives me chill. Those eyes grabs your soul. He's raspy voice give me shivers when he speaks to me. Everything about him is all I have ever wanted. Hopefully he feels the same. *Ding* I turned around really quickly to see my phone. It was Harry *Hey love, tomorrow night is our first date. Wear something nice..but not to nice. Simple but sexy(; Sweetdreams, see you tomorrow XOXO- Harry<3* My heart melted. I wanted to scream with excitment but I didn't want people to think I was dying or something. SO I grabbed the pillow and put it up to my face and screamed as loud as I could into it. 

Kayla's POV:

Walking back to the room to see Kimmy was the time that a bunch of thoughts were going through my head. Niall was amazing someone I have always wanted..But there was just one problem. He lives here, and I don't. I am scared to get attached to him over the summer and then have to leave him. I know for a fact that would crush us both. I need to figure things out. When I got back to the room I noticed Kimberly was screaming into a pillow. "Kimmy what the hell are you doing..?" She looked at me like a deer in head lights she screamed out "He is perfecttttt!!!!!" I smiled. For about 30 minutes she was telling me about how amazing Harry was. About how wonderful there date went and everything, and about how they have a "REAL FIRST DATE" tomorrow. "I am happy for you Kimmy" She gave me a confused look. "How did it go with Niall.?" I nodded my head. "It was good, he is really sweet." She cocked her brow. "That's all..Do you not like him" I sighed. "That's the thing Kimmy I do like him, a lot, he's perfect but I am scared that he is to perfect and I am gonna get attached and then sometime in the next couple of weeks we will be leaving and everything we had will blow to ashes." She sighed. "Kayla I know how you are feeling. I was thinking the same thing about Harry. But you have to take a risk, if it feels right to you. Maybe that's a sign that we both need to just let it happen. And if it's meant to be then everything will work out fine in the end. But we never know until we try" She gave me a hug and kissed me on the forehead. "Now get some sleep Kayla. We are going to the beach in the morning." I layed there for I don't even know how long thinking about the things that Kimmy said. Maybe she is right, everything about Niall feels right. I guess we will see what happens.