Chapter 9: Secrets Come Out..</3

Kayla's POV:

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that Kimmy was gone. Probably with Harry. I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. The thoughts from last night were running through my head. As I was washing my hair I could feel my fingers scrubbing some of the things being erased which kinda made it easier. I rinsed off and grabbed a towel, rapped myself in it and went into the little living room part of our hotel. As I set there with thoughts running through my head, like how should I handle this, does Niall feel the same, is this all just a mess, should I even try..? It was crazy, then all of a sudden I heard my phone go off. I ran over to it hoping it was Kimberly telling me where she was. But it was Niall."Hey, we need to talk..Not about us..But Kim and Harry." I cocked my brow, and replied.."Okay, let me get dressed and I will be right over." I ran over to my suit case and grabbed a pair of soffees and a tank top. *Ring* "You don't have to out clothes on beautiful come how you are c;" I laughed and sent ":P lol on my way" I grabbed the key and my phone and ran to Niall's room. When I got there I guess she heard me running to the door, because as soon as I got there he opened the door. He greeted me and I walked in, and set down on the edge of his bed.

Niall's POV: 

How was I gonna tell her the truth about Harry, and should I even tell her. I know Kimberly is her bestfriend but I mean this is kinda outragious..She looked so beautiful, no makeup natural hair it still looked wet like she just got out of the shower. I was losing my train of thoughts looking into her eyes..But I had to tell her. "Kayla, there is something you need to know about Harry." She nodded. I don't think she wanted to say anything she just wanted to know. "Harry has a bad past. A past of fighting and being ruff. He loses his temper very easy. He doesn't care who you are he will flip.  But there is one other thing you need to know. Harry has another girlfriend. The other girl her name is Cierra. They have been together for about 3 years. Harry has hit her a couple times. But he doesn't mean to. He just gets caught in the moment when he gets mad. But heres the thing. Last night he told me that when he is with Kim he feels safe, like he can do anything. He feel right and that space that has been missing is finally there. He really loves her. But I think he should tell her about his past, tell her everything if she means that much to him." I could tell on her face she was shocked, she had tears in her eyes. 

Kayla's Pov:

The only thing I could think about when Niall was telling me these things was that my bestfriend was in trouble. What was I suppose to do. I couldn't even think. I got up and started running toward the door. When Niall grabbed me. "Kayla where are you going?" "I am going to get Kim." He let me go but he wasn't happy about it. As I ran to Harry's room where I knew Kim would be I banged on the door and yelled her name. No one came to the door. I banged and yelled more!. Still no one came to the door. I was getting worried and pissed at the same time. I grabbed my phone and called her. I heard her phone ringing inside the room. She had to be in there. They had to come out some time. So I slid down the door and set there. I hoped and prayed she was okay.