Chapter 2:Packing..<3

When I got home after a great last day of school. I went straight to my room I had to pack. My mom had lef tme a note ~Kimmy, make sure you pack A LOT of clothes we will be there for awhile. Love Mom<3~ A soft smile grew on my face. I opened the closet and grabbed two suitcases. I had one Zebra one and a purple one. I packed the Zebra one first since it was bigger and that was where I put all my clothes. I packed 3 summer dresses and 8 bathing suits. Including my favorite Batman<3 I packed so many shoorts and shirts that I couldn't even keep count. The bag was full I could barley even zip it. Now moving on to the purple, not like I wasn't already tired from packing the first one. But the purple one was easy to pack. I put my rainbows and 3 pairs of sandals in it. Underwear and bras of course. I also packed makeup, curlying iron and straightner. My toothbrush toothpaste and otherr girly things...you know just incase..:p I threw my phone charger on my bed because I need it for tonight. But I put my computer and my charger onto of everything else in the suitcase. When I finished zipping them up I put them both next to my door. My bestfriend Kayla was coming to the beach with us. SHe went every year. I texted her and told her that I had finished packing. She replied "Good, now come over and help me ;o you know I'm not very good with this kinda stuff." I smiled when I read it, then grabbed my keys went down stairs jumped in my car and headed to Kayla's house.