twenty-nine

Drew POV:

"Andrew please don't tell me you fucking around on me!" Damn Ari was looking at me like she was ready to shoot me and Raheem.

"Baby no! Why the fuck you going through MY shit in MY car anyway?!" She been coming at me crazy lately. Little do she know those panties are hers that prolly got pulled out the bag because of our bad ass twins.

"You said I could drive it and then I see this bullshit." I looked back at Raheem and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Man bring yo ass to the kitchen." I had to snatch her ass by the arm cause she be tweaking on me. She snatched away from me and stomped her crybaby ass to the kitchen.

"What?!" She had her arms crossed.

"Aye I'm not cheating on your assumin ass! Damn! You forgot your birthday coming up or what. Instead of coming at me sideways because you found one pair of panties, you shoulda kept looking." Raheem came in with the bag from the car. This nigga the real MVP.

"Damn nigga this bag full of lingerie." Raheem said handing Ari the bag. She was looking all in the bag, looking shocked and embarrassed. Raheem walked out

"Yeah some shit you don't even deserve Ari. Man I thought we was good, I know we been through a lot and most of it is because of me. But I told you I'm done with that shit. Stop tryna play me out to be that nigga."

"I'm sorry Drew."

"Man it's coo. I don't want that apology Ari cause I know you gone be on the same shit next week. Damn I mean before all that crazy shit happen. I promised you I was never gonna do you like that."

"That's not even the case."

"Come on don't cut me off Ari lemme finish." I hate when she do that shit. "Shit you obviously don't believe me and you didn't forgive me. Shit you don't trust me."

"I do trust you Drew."

"You don't act or treat me like you do. If you let me back in because you missed me I understand, but we didn't have to get back together. I could be working on gaining your trust back. But this assuming shit don't fly with me."

"Okay what you want me to say DJ?" She looked she was about to cry but I was pissed.

"Fuck it! Nothing, you don't need to say shit. I'm going to the strip club with Raheem, I'll be back tonight." I left out. Man I need some shots in me.

Arielle POV:

He just walked out. I was upset with how all this played out, I was lost for words. He was right tho. If I wasn't fully ready to be back with him. I should've waited at the end of the day he would've understood and tried to gain all that back. But now I know wassup like I really do and now it's time to go get that but I need my right hand Chelle.

Chelle: Hey bitch, I miss you.

Me: I miss you too! I gotta proposition for you tho, are you down?

Chelle: You know I am but I don't get off til 10.

Me: That's perfect. Just come over when you off.