seventeen

Nesiree POV:

So I haven't really talked to Jacob since the day Ari went into labor and he called me today so we can talk. To let you guys on what's been goin on me and Jacob been messing around like two weeks after our talk. Not on a relationship thing but on a sexual level. But if I needed him I know he would be there for me.

He was knocking on my room door. "Hold on!" I hurried up and put on his big hoodie on me cause I didn't have no clothes on. I opened the door and he was looking A1. He had on a blue long sleeve collar plaid shirt with some black true religion jeans on and his black timbs. I was admiring him when I heard him laugh.

"Hey to you too!" He kissed me and walked in and sat on my bed. I closed the door and sat next to him holding my knees.

"So wassup Jake? And why you looking all nice?"

"Well I wanted you to come with me but you not dressed mann!"

"It ain't like I ain't showered. I'm just naked under here."

"Oh forreal! Let me see." He tried to pull my hoodie over me.

"Stop Jake! Where we going?"

"Well I know you not a club kinda girl but I just wanted you to come with me and I'm not drinking I may smoke a little but I promise I won't drink I just wanna chill with you. I mean all we been doing is staying in each other's houses and fuckin around. Time to step out friend."

"Alright I'll go but don't leave me hanging for no bitch."

"What I look like. I wouldn't invite you to come with me if I was on that."

"So you ain't been messing with nobody since our "break"

"Nah, have you?"

"Nah no time to. Plus I'm still feeling my ex." I took off the hoodie after grabbing clothes and went in the bathroom. I could tell he was staring at me while I walked.

"Why you tryna tease me Nes. Stop doing that. You know I can take them little things right off of you." He laid back on my bed.

"Yeah yeah all talk. But uh what kinda club outing is this. Is it like party party or is it like somebody's kickback at a club?"

"Kinda like a kickback. Fine females get in free so you in and niggas gotta pay 10 which ain't much to me."

"So maybe I should choose something else."

"You see what I'm wearing."

I came out with my royal blue fitted long sleeve, all black high-waisted skinny jeans and my black combat boots. "So this coo?"

"Hell yeah it is. But who you stuntin fo?"

"Nobody. Damn I can't look nice?"

"Yeah but I ain't bringing you out so somebody can try to take you from me. Thas a dumb ass move on my part."

"So now you don't want me to go?" We was both standing by my dresser.

"Yeah I want you to go. Just know you taken at this kickback!" I rolled my eyes with a smirk and turned around to face my mirror so I can put my make-up on. I was watching him look at my ass.

"Stop." He smacked me on my ass.

"I'll be in the car. So hurry up."

"Shut up and get out!"

I'm honestly confused as to why we even got on this break. We only spent two weeks apart and now we literally back on each other like lost puppies. We might as well had kept that label of being together cause we basically are. Now I'm his at this party. I'm confused but I grabbed my royal blue strapped purse and was on my way out the door. When I stepped outside I was in complete shock as to what kinda car Jacob was driving.