eleven

*2 Months Later

Kochelle POV:

So today is Ari's baby shower and yes I'm in charge of it along with Drew's mom Anita and Gma Annette. I'm so excited to see her reaction to the way we got everything set up and the colors! I think us 3 ladies did a good job. I'm kinda upset that Nes couldn't be mature enough to help, hell Ren helped and she pregnant and no Arielle still doesn't know about that so imma keep that on the hush.

"Aye guh you looking good." I heard someone behind me say. I turned around to see Raheem and Drew coming towards me laughing.

"Shut up Raheem, you're not funny you see I'm in sweats right now." I winked at him. "And what you doing here Drew, you supposed to be home with the baby moms til later."

"I came to help. It is for my girl and my little one." He said looking around. "So uh let me go help gma with this heavy stuff. Oh and thanks for doing this Chelley I appreciate and I'm sure Ari will when she sees this." He kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I felt good about what he said so imma give em a chance and stop being mean to him. It's clear that we both love Ari and will do anything for her so we might as well be nice to each other.

"Raheem you wanna help me put the food out. The baby shower will be starting soon."

"Yeah why don't you let me do this so you can sit for a little you been doing a lot today. Go sit with Rai'Lyn and chill."

"No babe I got it. I'm doing this for sis."

"Aye go sit down damn." He took the cupcakes out my hands. "I got this Azhial, now go sit yo ass down."

"Uh un not my middle name Langston!" I walked away and looked back. He flipped me off. I returned the favor and went to sit by Rai'Lyn and Serenity. "So Rai'Lyn baby, what you wanna do after this?"

"Uh let's go shopping with my Daddy."

Before I could answer her, Raheem's phone started ringing. "Aye Heem your phone's ringing." I yelled across the room.

"Answer it bae."

Me: Hello.

???: Uh yeah who is this, cause it sure don't sound like my baby's dad Raheem.

Me: Oh Crystal hey. Raheem's busy but here goes Rai'Lyn.

Crystal: Hol' up wait. This Kochelle, why are you answering Raheem's phone?

Me: Obviously he told me to answer it because he was too busy to answer it himself. Look I ain't tryna get into no drama, you wanna talk to your daughter or you wanna call back when he is around his phone? Which one.