Anything, But Him

Lexi's POV

Ok, if this is Zack playing one of his practical jokes I'm going to kill him. The person pulled me into on of the stalls and locked it. I turned around and saw 'him'.

"BLAKE!" I pushed him away from me.

"What the hell, what are you doing here"

"Is that away to talk to your boyfriend?" he said stepping closer to me.

"Boyfriend?" I questioned

"Let's get this straight, first of all your not my boyfriend, your my ex boyfriend and second what are you doing here?" I asked the last part in disgust.

"I go to school here. Does that answers your question?" with a grin on his face.

"So, you moved in with your dad, right?"

"Yes. And now I can see your pretty face every day." as he crest my hair away from my face. But I pushed him away.

"Why won't you let me touch you?"

"Because" I said trying to think up an accuse.

"Because what?" he asked with his hand across his chest.

"Because..." I paused for a few seconds and then answered again. "...I have a boyfriend."
Great Lexi now you have an imaginary boyfriend.

"What's his name?" Oh great i was afraid of that. I said my 'boyfriend's name' without thinking

"Niall Horan" I mentally slapped myself. Way to go lex.

"Oh, him." he said rolling his eyes.

I ran out of the bathroom before Blake even though of trying to say something back to me.

....School Ends....

I went to the park and got my favorite ice cream flavor from Basken Robins, which is butter pecan. I sat on a bench and looked at the ducks on lake and started to think about Blake. And thought of what I told him. Niall is my 'boyfriend' I'm in bad juju right now. What if Niall finds out that i said he's my 'boyfriend'. No this can't be happening.
___________________________________

Ok how do you like this chapter

Bad

Good

Plz tell me I want to know and don't be a ghost reader and commit, vote, and fan
I would love to hear from you guys.

Love you all

Kisses and warm hugs xoxo

- T