Plz...No...Don't

Lexi's POV

My alarm went off and I practically rolled out of bed. Today is Monday. Ugh. I don't want to go to school, I just want to stay home all day. But if my parents were still alive they would pull me out and plus they want me to get an education and graduate high school. I head towards badroom and took a warm shower. I washed my body with strawberry shortcake body wash. Mmm the smell would make you eat it. I washed my hair with apple cider shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed my hair out and got out to dry myself. I ran down the stairs and was met by my brother.

"Hey, sissy how are you this morning" he asked with a big smile on his face.

"Good, but don't want to go to school. I hate Monday's there slow and they sucks."

"Yea, I know what you mean. I have to get to work today and I won't be back till 5 tonight." he looked at his watch. " Dang I gotta go or I'll be late." he kissed my forehead and left. Minuets after he left Niall drove up and picked me up.

"Hey princess, ready for school"

"No" he chuckled and we headed to school. We went our separate ways and I headed to class.
_____________

Skipping after school(cuz I'm to lazy to write the whole school scene)

Finally time to go home. There was hardly any people here cuz I had detention for texting to niall during class. I was about to open the door till Blake stepped infont of me blocking my way.

"Get out of my way Blake"

"Why should I"

"Because I said so, so move" he was still in my way. I just want to go home. I've been waiting for this. But no he have to be in my way.

Before I could say something sassy, Blake kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him across his face. He slapped me back and i stumbled to the ground.

"Do that again and I'll make you pay do you understand me" he said with so much anger. I just sat there till me picked me up and started to kiss me again. I struggled to get out of his grip, but he was to strong.

His hand touched my sensitive spot. I kneed junior. He fell down clutching it. I ran but didn't get far till he tackled me to the ground.

"That's it. I told you if you did that again your going to pay". He ripped my shirt off and thank goodness I had a undershirt on. I started to kick and thrashing around.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy making you pay" an evil smirk was planted on his face.

"Please Blake...don't do this..please" my voice shaked. He pulled my shorts down and start rubbing my clit vigorously. All I could think of right now that he's going to take my v-card and that was special to me. I wanted to give it to niall when I'm ready, but now it was to late. Blake's going to take it away from me here in this detention room. Where's niall when i need him. I was crying not because Niall isn't here to rescue me, no, I was crying because blake is going to take my virginity.

"SOMEONE HELP-..." I was cut off by a smack on my cheek.

"I'm going to fuck you good" this is it. My v-card will be taken by Blake Parker, the man that I hated for years. I'll no longer be a virgin.
_________________________________________

Oooo cliffhanger

What will happen to lexi

Will Niall come and save her

Or will Blake take her virginity

*******************
Hey i hope your enjoying this book so far.

Have a great day see you bitches later

- T xxxoo