Niall's Song

Zack's POV (YEY:D)

After I left lex in her room, I headed to my room. I sat on my bed as I took sipped of my beer. I can't believe that our parents are gone. Gone from us. I didn't even know that I was crying, till a tear fell off of my chin. What are we going to do. Well for starters, lex and I have to get the funeral arrangements done and than figure out how we can keep up with the house payments, but since I'm the eldest I'll quit high school and find a job to support me and my sister. She'll probably think its a bad idea, but I'm willing to try anything to make lex happy. I throw out the empty beer bottle and laid down. I looked up at my celling and my eyes started to close.

~~~~

Lexi's POV

I got up the next morning and remembered that my parents aren't living anymore, just made me cry all over again. I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in" I said just above of a whisper. Zack walked in and sat beside me on my bed.

"So...I was thinking..,"

"Well that's bad for you" i said and we both chuckled.

"...that I should quit school and start looking for a job. So we can have something to live on and I want your opinion about it. What do you say about that."

I looked at him and looked back at my hands. If he quits school, he won't have a good education, but on the other hand, we probably won't have enough money to live on, so it's ok.

Is it?

"I...thing its a good idea, Zack"

"It is?"

"Yea, I mean you won't have an education, but we done need something to live on. I'll continue on with my schooling and you can work."

"Yea, and since tomorrow is Monday, I'll start looking for a job then. Sounds good?" he asked me.

"Yea, whatever you think is best"

"I love you lex"

"I love you too Zack"

We gave each other hugs and Zack left to go to a party. I decided to stay home that day and not go out at all.

Woopy staying home alone(hint of sarcasm)

_______

Niall's POV

It's neen two weeks since Lexi's parents funeral and the guys were trying to get me out of my apartment.

"Come on Niall. You need to get out
You've been doing nothing since the funeral and you need to do something before you go crazy." Zayn said.

Maybe he's right. I shouldn't be in my apartment all alone doing nothing. I should visit Lex and Zack.

I found out that Zack and the rest of my idiotic 'brothers' are going to a party tonight. It's Friday. Why not go. But not me, I'm going to visit lex. I got to her house and rang her doorbell. She opened up. When she saw me happiness filled her eyes.

"Niall" she said and hugged me.

"Oh I missed you"

" I've missed you to princess. I'm sorry that I hadn't visited you in a while. I'm a horrible boyfriend." i said with my head down.

"Oh no Niall, you haven't. You just left me alone so I can fix things. You've been the best boyfriend ever."

"Good, cuz I...um..I wrote a song just for you. Can I sing it." she nodded and i started to sing my song