Avoiding Him

Lexi's POV

Niall asked if he could kiss me, but before I answered his lips crashed into mine. Somehow it felt nice and so, well I don't know how to explain it. I kissed him back. He wrapped his big hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I know we met just today. But the way he kisses me makes me feel...well complete and safe. I know it sounds cliche but what did you expect, a unicorn. We've been kissing like a minute or so till I realised what I was doing. I'm kissing Niall my brothers best mate. I gotta get out of here. I pulled away from him, grabbed my things and ran out of his apartment.

"Lexi, wait, I'm sorry" I heard Niall say as i ran down the steps. I got on my bike and peddled fast as i could. I got home and locked myself in my room. What am I going to do? What if Zack finds out that Niall and I kissed? What if he...no stop Lexi he won't find out if you don't tell him. Just act your normal self. Sassy, bright and fun to be around with. Tomorrow everything will be fine and you'll be to busy to with homework to think about that anyways. Just go to sleep and tomorrow will be a new day without any mistakes.

......Skipping to school.....

All day I've been trying to avoid Niall through the first half of school. Sometimes I feel like he was watching me from afar.

Today I made a new friend. Her name was Kim Kathleen Edwards. Is it that a beautiful name. Anyways we went to lunch and talked about random things.

I looked up and saw Niall coming our way. No. No. Please don't. Ok Lexi just calm down and pretend you've got something to do elsewhere.

I got up and told Kim that I had to go to the bathroom. She said ok and I left. There was hardly anyone in the hallway so I ran to the bathroom. Just a few steps and I'm in.

"Hey" I said as someone dragged me in the men's restroom.

___________________________________

Hey guys sorry for not updating. I had to replace my phone cuz it wouldn't charge. But thankfully I my replacement a few days ago and i had to download all my apps again.

Now I'm going to update maybe in 2 or 3 days for the next chapter.

Ok QOTW (Questions of the week)

Who pulled Lexi in the bathroom.

Well see y'all later

Lot of kisses and hugs
-T xx