Plan

Blake's POV

So Niall's her 'boyfriend' I'll show her that I changed and that I'm better than him. I'll make her fall in love with me again and never leave me either. Today was saturday and I'm going to ask lexi to give me another chance.

Heading towards her house, which I followed her to the other day, I knocked on the door and she opened it. Looking at me with an annoyance on her face and with her arms across-ed

"Lex I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. I know I've messed up in the pass and I want you to give me another chance to prove myself to you that I've changed. I'll understand if you don't want to, but just give me one more chance, please." she looked at me with her eyes glued to my eyes.

"Ok...just this once. And if you do anything that makes me feel uncomfortable, angry, frustrated or pissed your through got it"

Using her serious tone when she means something. When she uses that tone you better not piss her off or you'll have problems all your life.

********

Later that evening

Lexi's POV

Blake was picking me up at 7 tonight for our 'date' if you want to call it a date. Me and him are completely different from each other. He's a player who had sex with most of the girls in school and I'm shy, weak, and innocent. I still have my v-card and I'm saving that for my future husband. It's his only no one else's.

Blake picked me up at my house and he drove us to a nice Chinese restaurant.

****

"Why of all people do you have to pick him?" Blake said out of the blue

"Pick who"

"Niall, why did you pick him." I just looked at him with a blank face. Oh boy are going to talk about this now. It was a mistake to say that. I mean i was under pressure back there, I just have to say something to tell him no. But I guess I'm giving him another chance with me.

"Lexi, earth to lexi" I was brought out of my thoughts by Blake snapping his fingers in front of me.

"Sorry, what did you say"

"I said do you love him"

"What, why would you ask such a question. Don't pry in my personal life. You don't have to now anything about my love life. Your nothing but a jerk who likes to get into, if any girl is willing, there pants" people were looking at me from my outburst.

"We're through" I stood up. As I was leaving Blake grabbed my arm.

"I'll drive you"

"No. I'll get a cab or walk home" and with that I left him standing there.

How could I even think of giving him a second chance. I should of said 'no' in the first place and slam the door in his face. Tears were coming down my face. How could I be that stupid. He was the one I caught kissing that slut back home. He was the one I broke up with and saying I never wanted to see him again, well that did seem like it at all.

It started to rain. Great. Well at least the rain can hid my tears. A car pulled up. I figured it was Blake, so I can tell that douch bag to leave me the fuck alone. But it was Niall.

________________________________________

Sorry i was late on the updates. I was REALY BUSY.

Any was i hope this chapter makes it up to you

Plz vote, commit and fan

Warm hugs and Wet kisses