Rescue

Niall's POV

School was hectic. So many students rushing around trying to find their classes. I only saw lex a couple of times before lunch and after. She texted me that she was in detention for texing me in class. So I texted beck saying that I'll see her later. The bell rang for the to tell us school is finally over.

"Niall" my teacher said as I was gathering up my things. "Will you drop this at the detention office please.

"Yes, sir" I was the last one out and headed down the hall. As I was heading down the hall to the detention office, I heard someone calling for help and that someone was LEXI. I got there and kicked the door open. I saw Blake on top of lex and that when I lost it. I grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and threw him away from lex. I grabbed him again and punched him in the face.

"STAY"

*punch*

"AWAY"

*punch*

"FROM"

*punch*

"MY"

*punch* "GIRLFRIEND"

a big woopin punch.

He was unconscious as I walked towards lex. I could feel her shaking as I picked her up bridal style and taking her to my car. I drove to my place and carried her into my bedroom. Putting lex down on my bed, my doorbell rang. I went to answer it and Louis was standing there.

"Hey mate sup" he greeted me

"Hey" I whispered

"What's wrong Niall" Louis looked at me with worry in his eyes. I looked at him and told hem what happened earlier. He was so pissed that blake would do such a thing. We both wanted to tare him apart. Lexi later on joined us and we all agreed on watching a move and eat popcorn.

Lexi's POV

After Niall rescued me from blake, I knew that Niall is the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. If he's that projective with me as his girlfriend, than he'll be a protective husband. But I'm too young for marriage. I'm only 17. I want to be at lest 20 to get married. But it's not for me to decide. Only Niall can, when he's ready. I'll wait for him.

Louis left after an hour. Niall and I were watching The Terminator series, one through four.

"Thank you"

"For what"

"For...saving me from blake...I nev-" Niall cut me off as his soft lips touched mine. Before we knew it we were making out on his couch.

"Your welcome." he said as our foreheads touch to catch our breath. "Believe me. He'll never lay a finger on you again or I'll have to bet his sorry ass. I love you lex and you'll be the only one that I love. Because you're the only one who can make me feel like this. I love you Lexi Elisabeth Clarkson."

He couldn't stop saying 'I love you' those three simple words were the only things I want to hear over and over again.

"I love you too, Niall. You're the only one for me as well. I don't know what would've happen to me, if you didn't come and.." I looked down and saw Niall's lips just inches away from mine. I leaned in slowly and soon our lips touched. I tast every corner of his mouth as he did to mine. He picked me up and as I wrapped my legs around his torso. I pulled his blond hair and earned a moan from him.

He laid me on his bed and his hand roamed down my body. His touch is so soft, gentle and caring. I pulled him closer to me as I kissed him. Tugging at his shirt to tell him to take it off. I helped him pull it off. Laying my hands on his tone chest sent shiver down my spine. My hands slowly made there way down to unzip his pants. Niall stopped me.

"What's wrong" he just looked at me with those beautiful ocean blue eyes of his, full of concern.

"Are you ready for this. Are you sure you won't regret it. I don't want to do it if you're not ready. I'll wait if you're not, so are you sure about this?" he said with so much care in his voice.

Am I really ready for this? Am I really want to give my virginity to the man I love?

Am I
_________________________________________

Ok new update schedule. I'll be updating when i have time.

I'm pretty busy and have things to do.
So sorry if i update a week later than i usually do. I hope you guys understand.

Comment and vote, that's all im asking love you all

Later my bitches

T xxxoo