4

There in the center of the room sat a shiny, new, black casket. The inside white with a white pillow. Seeing the casket me start shaking. I knew they would place me in their closing the top. Trust me I didn't like the idea.

On of my biggest fears was enclosed spaces. Along with that fear I had a few others. Some of them included being alone, closed spaces, ghost, not being able to move and dark spaces. Long story short if they leave me in the casket alone closed of and in the dark, I'll be sent into a panic attack.

Now here I am looking at the casket as I shake in fear. Luke closed his eyes taking in a deep breath. Almost like when you smell your favorite meal and you take in as much sent as possible. Right now I knew I was the meal. Jon dragged me toward the casket. I tried struggling out of his grip and digging my feet into the ground. When I was right in front of the casket Jon lifted me up so Luke could hold my legs. They laid me down in the casket. Against my will if I may add. I kept struggling to get up and fight back, so Jon held my wrist on my chest.

I was shaking, like a wet cold puppy in the rain, as I struggled Jon's grip. When I saw Luke come over with rope it just made me freak out more. "You know Abby if you didn't run we wouldn't have to punish you?" Luke asked as he began tying my hands together. "So as you punishment you will stay here in this casket that I was buried in, back during the Civil War. That is a story for another time. Until I come and take you out. Got it?" I nodded because I was to afraid to speak. "Good girl." Luke was just about to close the lid but stopped. "Wait Jon could you go grab the duct tape from over there."

Jon went and grabbed the tape and handed it to Luke. Luke pulled of a piece of tape and placed it on my lips. "I may love to hear you scream it is quite good but I don't want to here you all the time I leave you." I had started to cry and continued to shake. "Ah Abby you did this to your self." Luke wiped away a tear. Then the lid was closed.

Now I have been laying here for almost an hour. I have been here crying and hitting on the top of the casket. About twenty minutes ago Jon came down and smacked the casket telling me to stop. I was thinking of ways to distract myself. I came up with singing a song in my head. I started singing Titanium the Madilyn Bailey version.

You shout it out

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

I am titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who has further to fall

Ghost town, haunted love

Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard, those bulletproof guns

You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium

I am titanium

With that I fell asleep.

Luke's POV

I left Abby in the basement, in a casket. I knew that would scare her. Leaving her alone in the dark unable to move in an in closed space that once held a dead body. I had the casket since about the early 20 century.

(Talk of death and suicide)

After the Civil War in 1865 when I died. I died from suicide after killing my parents and sister. Jon buried me, he was the only one you loved me. The rest of my family was certain I was insane so they locked me up. When I was realized I killed them all and then killed my self. Jon was able to get to witch to help me come back. It worked but Jon agreed to be a vampire. Never knew why Jon did this but he did. Now I live feeding off of people's fear. Jon lives with me and thinks I was innocent for every thing that happened.

(End of talk)

After forty-five minutes of Abby being down stairs the sound of her hitting the casket got louder. I was really getting annoyed. That was when Jon went downstairs. When he came back up the sound of Abby hitting the casket stopped. Jon came and sat next to me on our couch. "Thanks for getting her to stop," I said.

"It's fine." Jon's eyes were getting red and a look of hunger was on his face. I knew he wanted to feed. Think about what I had for him to eat, I thought letting him drink from Abby. Then I decided against it cause Jon would probably kill Abby.

"Jon why don't you go to the hospital down the street for blood. Cause you look like you want to eat and I don't want to kill Abby." With that Jon ran out the front door. It seemed he want permission to eat. I just say what ever floats his boat. Now I'm alone with my thought.

A/N: The picture is of the casket and video for the sing.