6

Luke's POV

I watched as Abby slept peacefully. I'm dead I don't need sleep. Watching Abby sleep was just so peaceful. It was almost midnight when I climbed out of the bed. Walking down the hall to the kitchen to find Jon's head in the fridge. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Jon brought his head out of the fridge, in his hand was a piece of raw beef. "Eating. Why?" I explained to Jon what happened with Abby. How she went into a panic attack. "Why are you telling me this Luke?"

"I'm telling you this because I decide were going to get her medicine for these panic attacks. Then in two day we'll kill her."

Jon stood in front of the fridge with a piece of beef in his mouth. Thinking before he said anything. "Ok tomorrow I and I alone will take Abby to get her medicine."

 I thought for a moment. Should I go outside or let Jon go in the rain. Finding it easier to just let Jon do it I said "Fine."

Abby's POV (The next day)

When I woke up to find Jon sitting right next to me staring down at me. Scream at the scare. "What are you doing here?" I shouted at Jon. My hand on my chest.

"Well Luke told me about you panic attack yesterday. So Luke came up with the idea for you and I to go get your medicine. SO go get a shower and an outfit is in the bathroom." Jon stood up and gently grabbed my arm leading me to the bathroom. The bathroom was simple with white walls, a garnet countertop, and a white tub and steel shower head. "20 minutes Abby." Jon left me alone.

All of the shower needs were sitting by the shower. On the counter top was an outfit. The outfit consisted of a grey blouse with gems on the shoulders, a pair of plain blue jeans, black boots with a three inch heel, and my golden locket. Wait I looked at the outfit I realized that they all came from my room. Those boys went through my stuff and stole my cloths. I decided to deal with them stealing my things later and get a shower.

After getting out of the shower and putting on the cloths I walked out to see Jon and Luke standing outside the door. They both noticed me right away. "OK Abby I'm letting you leave this house but don't make me regret it," Luke said this with a grip on my chin.

"Yes Luke. You won't regret this." Luke nodded and left. Jon took my hand and lead me outside. I took a moment to ejects to the light. When I could see correctly I saw that it was cloudy and lightly raining. Jon pulled up his black hoodie and dragged me to a car in front of the house.

Jon pushed me into the passenger side and closed the door. Once Jon was in and buckled he started the car. Pulling away from the house the drive started out quite. After about 5minutes of quite Jon turned on the radio. The station was one of the classical station that played music for the Classical era. Jon seemed to enjoy the music, while I was quite bored of it. I was right about to fall asleep when  we pulled up to the pharmacy. After getting the medicine I quickly took it.

"Thank you Jon for getting my medicine for me," I said looking down at the floor of the car.

"Your quit welcome Miss. Abby." 

"Jon why does Luke do this? You know feed off fear." I ask. "Why did you agree to be a vampire?"

"I became the vampire so I could have Luke. You see when Luke got locked away at 17 I was alone. Alone for a year cause I left my parents for locking away my twin brother. When I found out that Luke got released I went back home. That's when I found Luke hanging in the basement dead.

"I never got to say anything to him for over a year. With out Charlie around I had no one so I went down to New Orleans to find someone. I found a woman named Madam Yuki. Madam Yuki was a witch who came to New Orleans from Japan. She brought my brother back and the price was I became a vampire.

"Now looking back on it I realized I shouldn't of done any of this. I think its more tortures then living alone for another 60 years. I missed growing old with a nice woman. Luke being a ghost was forced to feed off of fear. When Luke saw how easily scared you got around him he wanted you."

"So it was a curse that made Luke this way?" I asked. Jon nodded. When we got back Luke was sitting at the dinning room table with piles of paper surrounding him. Walking over to Luke and the paper, I was stopped by Jon.

"Why don't you go get some sleep Abby." Jon said that staring into my eyes. I became tired and nodded. Walking to the room I've been sleeping in. Laying down I fell asleep.

Jon POV

After I sent Abby to sleep I sat down across from Luke. Looking at the papers scattered across the table I noticed some being new articles and a few were on killings. I looked over at Luke trying to figure out what was with all of these things. Noticing that one of the news articles was one of the a time that I cut up a human to drain them of blood back in 1885. The heading of the paper was 'Young Woman Cut to Pieces' . People didn't know what would do this to an innocent woman.

It happened one night after not eating for about three days. I decided to find a random person and eat. What I found was a teen girl about 17 named Angela I brought her home. While feeding off of her she fought back. Tried to stab me with a knife So I took her to the basement and took the knife. I stabbed each of her hands and feet. I carved 5 lines on each arm from the wrist to the collar bone. Doing the same to her legs. By that time she was on the verge of passing out from blood lose. Taking the knife I carved the word Vampire onto her stomach. The blood all over the floor and her body I bottled up. she died and Luke took care of her body.

"Luke why are you reading these articles?"

"Well Jon how else would I go then kill a phatic, worthless, and weak human? I'm going to take a page from your book. Carve into her skin and watch her beg for mercy. Then let you have the blood left." Luke said in a way that made him sound like a psychotic killer. Just like how I love my brother the psycho that the hospitals believed was healthy. We all knew Luke was crazy but I liked that. While our parents hated it. Just a few days left until we killed the weak human girl.        

A/n: photo of outfit Abby wore