7

Luke's POV (Next day)

Abby was still asleep and that's how I wanted it. Tomorrow is the day I end the life of a pathetic, weak, worthless human. That's how it always was. Find a person, watch them, find their fears, hold them hostage, scare them, then find a fun way to kill them. Usually that person last a day or two. Abby on the other hand lasted four days as of now. In the end Abby will last five.

Today I was going to have her restrained for the day to keep her from running. I couldn't let one get away. No one I've used ever got out alive and I don't want to change that. Walking down to the basement I got everything for tomorrow ready.

First I pushed the casket out of the way, couldn't let anyone get blood on it. I brought over a metal table with straps on it. The metal table was cold and hard with lather straps to keep it's victims down. In a closet under the stairs was an arrangement of knifes. Each a unique one. Some small yet painful and others longer and rigged.

Thinking of which one I wanted I chose my favorite. The knife had a hooked blade that had some noticeable blood stains. The hilt was a coal black. Having this knife since I was 16 it was quite important to me.

Next I pulled up a small table to hold the knife and the needle. I was using the needle as a quick way to end Abby's suffering. I wasn't going to be like Jon without mercy. Finishing the preparation for tomorrow I heard screaming from upstairs. What has Abby done?

Abby's POV (Few minutes before)

I woke to sunlight streaming through the window. Climbing out of bed I started starching. Deciding to go to the kitchen for something to eat being that I haven't eaten in a few days. When I got down stairs I saw that the table was lined with papers. Some of the papers were of news mostly deaths in the city ranging from 1885 all the way to 2000. The people being drained of blood and missing from society for a day or two. Then a paper caught my eye I was a reseat for a medicine used by prisons that have death sentences.

That's when I realized what was going to happen. Luke and Jon were goin to kill me with those things. Just like they did all of these people before me. I knew right away I had to get away. When I was at the door I remembered what day it was Wednesday and my parents were coming home tonight. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and ran to my house.

Once I was inside my house I called the cops and told them what happened. Next I called my parents. This is what my father said, "Really Abby I thought we dealt with this problem already. If you want attention just talk to use and don't say or neighbor is watching you and kidnapping. We will be home tonight, that's when we will talk about all of this."

What my father said made me mad. Those two still didn't believe me after all of this. Then again no one would believe me I did say that my neighbors kidnapped me. I didn't tell any one about the part that they were a ghost and vampire.

After the police came they went over the Jon and Luke's house to find no one home, so they left. Now I'm sitting in my living room, jumping at any sound. It was around 7:50, the sun had sat and my parents weren't to be home until 11. All of a sudden the house was sent into darkness.

Jon's POV (After Abby left)

I went into Abby's room to find nothing. So I went and looked around the house. When I didn't fine her I yelled out for Luke. Luke came up through the floor hold his knife cleaning it. "What do you want?" He asked. I told Luke that Abby ran away. The look on his face spoke for him. Luke was beyond made I was surprised steam wasn't coming out of his ears. "She's a dead girl." Was all that he said.

I heard the sound of police sirens down the street. Luke and I ran for it we both knew that Abby called them and trust me she would pay deeply for this. When Luke and I got deep into the woods e thought up a plan to make Abby pay. Once the plan was thought of we were off.