Introduction

~© 2013 by MusicLover2824321. All rights reserved.

No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any means, electronic or mechanical, without prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permtted by copyright law. All characters, location, and events are fictional and a product of the author's imagination unless othervise stated. None of these literary elements may be copied or used in any other wok of fiction without the prior written permission of the author.~

'Why must I have these stupid feelings, it's not like I'm in high school anymore. He's not even that great, I barely even know him, so why am I even attracted to him!' Alexandria asked herself during her  to English class one morning.

'It's probably his accent, but everyone here has it!I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I SHOULD BE TAKING NOTES!' She sighed after having her internal fight about the British hottie seated next to her. 'I'm in BLOODY England after all I mean Cambridge has thousands of guys with British accents, why do I have to be attracted to the one in ALL my classes, and won't let me focus. Why did I have to be American and adore him'

'She's so cute when she's daydreaming, though she never daydreams in English, it's her favorite subject. I wonder what she's think about. I wish it was me' Mason smiled at the thought of the cute brunette next to him. 'What am I thinking, she doesn't even notice me. I could get her too. What if she doesn't want to talk to me? God I should like a bloody wuss! MAN UP ALREADY YOU'VE BEEN SITTING NEXT TO HER FOR 1 WHOLE BLOODY SEMESTER'

Mason finally got the courage and whispered, "Are you okay Alexandria? You don't seem very focused."

'MASON IS TALKING TO ME! BLOODY HELL! HE KNOWS MY NAME. GOD I SOUND LIKE A DAMN TEENAGER' Alexandria replied too quickly, "I'm fine."

Mason looked at her skeptically, but decided he would wait til class ended, mainly so he would get a chance to talk to her again.

After class, as Mason was approaching Alexandria, she left. The rest of the day, Mason didn't see her in any of his classes, which he coincidentally had with her.

That night, he decided to write to her. He didn't really know what else to do, and she always liked writing. He remembered how her face would always light up when it was their turn to write, after the teacher told them the assignment.